Love Letter

Because I Miss You

No one POV

Teen Top sat around the table - all looking at Ljoe. Ljoe was just staring at the floor - thinking. "Hyung, why did you call us to come over?" Ricky finally broke the silence. Ljoe cleared his throat. "I'm leaving" Teen Top blinked at him.

" I'm leaving for Korea soon.." Ljoe sighed. Everyone froze. *What?!* they thought. "No" Chunji spoke up. Everyone stared at him. "Wha-" Ljoe was interupted. "I said no! You're not going anywhere! You--" Ljoe slammed his hands on the table. "What the hell hyung! You're the one who told me to go after ~~~~ if I really love her and now you're telling me not to go?! This is bull!" Chunji just stared at him. "That was before. This is now. And now I say no. You can't go--" He stop talking when Ljoe grab his collar.

"Yah Ljoe that's enough!" Cap stop the fight. Ljoe just sighed and roughly let go. Chunji smoothen his shirt. "Can you let me finish my sentence first?" Ljoe look away. "As I was saying - before I was rudely interrupted - you cannot go....without us. We're going with you. We, too, want to see ~~~~" Ljoe blinked at him. Chunji grinned.

"Yeah, hyung! We wanna see ~~~~ too!!" The maknaes chorus. Teen Top agree. "Jeez hyung! I almost believe that you didn't want me to go!" Ljoe whined. Chunji shrug. "What can I say? I'm a good actor.." Ljoe push him away. Teen Top laughed.

----------------

Your Pov

I was walking to your locker. As I were walking, students were glaring at me.I rolled my eyes. *Don't they have anything better to do? News about hanging out with Infinite is so old news* I thought.

"Juliet!" I heard a voice call out my name. i turn around and saw Sngyeol running over to me. "Oppa!" I smiled. "Let's go to class together!" he grab my hands. " Oppa, let's stop at my locker first. I need to take some stuff," Sungyeol nodded and drag me to my locker.

I entered the combination to my locker. As soon as I open the locker, a piece of paper fell onto the floor. "Oh! What's this?" I said as I pick up the paper. *It's a letter!* "What that Juliet?" Sungyeol asked as he look at the paper. "Its letter" I read the letter.

-Letter-

I'm sad because I can only look, because I cannot touch
You stand right before me and I'm always behind you
 
I'm always standing in the shadow, crying with my shadowed face
I can't even ask you to turn around
Again I am crying
 
Even when tomorrow comes, I love you
I love you more than yesterday
Without being able to express what's in my heart
Again today, I love you
 
I don't want to be behind you
I always want to be next to you
I want that day to come
That is why I live
 
Even when I see you I miss you
Even when we're together I'm lonely
I don't see an end to this one-sided love
Although it's hard and although it's upsetting 
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer
 
-End-(I love you too, Baek Ji Young
 
"I got a secret admirer!" I jump around as Sungyeol snatched the paper away and read it again and again. "Who dares to take you away from me?!" Sungyeol yelled. "Yah oppa! What are you talking about? We're not even dating!" Sungyeol pouted. "Not yet" he emphasized. I frown. "Just go to your 'wife' of yours" I snatch the paper back and storm off. "Yah! Ok I'm sorry! Wait for me!" Sungyeol ran after me.
----------
??? POV 
I look at ~~~~ as she was reading the letter I gave her. *She's so beautiful today..If only she would look at me..Why must it be Sungyeol hyung? Why can't it be me?* I thought. "I got a secret admirer!" She jump around. I smiled at her childishness. "Who dares to take you away from me?!" Sungyeol yelled. I frown. "Yah oppa! What are you talking about? We're not even dating!" *Yeah! Go ~~~~* I cheered. "Not yet" He emphasized. ~~~~ frown. " Just go to your 'wife' of yours" she snatch the paper back and storm off. "Yah! Ok I'm sorry! Wait for me!" Sungyeol ran after you.
Once they're gone, I step out of the shadow and look at the direction ~~~~ went to. I smiled. *~~~~, you liked my letter..* I thought. I walk off to my class.
--------------
 
Your POV  
I ignored Sungyeol's call and continued walking to my class. Suddenly I was pulled back. I glared at him. "Aww... Don't be angry Juliet.... I'm sowwy..." He made a cute face. Then, he started making random faces. I burst out laughing. "Oppa face is so epic!" I continued laughing. Sungyeol scratched his head, embarassed. "Okay, I forgive you" I smiled. Sungyeol grinned. He jumped and hug me. "Yay!!" He yelled. I made a =_= face. "Oppa, are you sure you're older than me? 'Cause you don't act like you're older though.."
Sungyeol cleared his throat and look away. I giggled and pulled him into the classroom. *I wonder who is my secret admirer* i thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
COMMENT PLEASE~~~
Who is the secret admirer O.o