She's Gone

Because I Miss You

L.joe POV:

I opened my eyes and found myself in cave. *Where am I? Where is this place?* I look around me. I stopped when I saw your figure at the end of the cave. Her back was facing me.

"~~~~!" i called her name.

She looked back and smiled but something about her was not right. Her eyes were sad. She waved at me before turning around and walked towards the light at the end of the cave. I called her name again. But she did not turn back. I ran after her while yelling her name. As i was reaching her, i reached out to grab her arm but suddenly she faded away. *No! Don't leave me here! ~~~~!!!!*

 

I jolted awake. I found myself covered in sweat. I sigh in relief. It was all a nightmare. I got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. As i was walking to the kitchen, my mind keep on rewinding the events that happen in my dream. *why am i having a nightmare about ~~~~? Could it be a sign?* i shook off that thought and drank my milk.

-----------

-At school-

"KYAA!!!! L.JOE!!!!" girl students screamed as i walk into the school building.

*Jeez.... I Think my eardrums are going to burst anytime soon*i thought.

I shook my head and made my way through the crowd to my locker. I saw ~~~~  taking out her books from her locker - which was next to mine. I smiled as she had some trouble carrying all her thick books. i walked over to her.

"Good morning princess," i greeted. As usual, she smiled. But her smile wasn't as cheerful as ever. There was a hint of sadness in her eyes.

I took her book away from her and walked to our class.

"Hey, are you okay?" i asked. She smiled again and shook her head. i nodded my head.

------

During all of the class, i noticed that ~~~~ wasn't paying attention to what the teacher was saying. She was staring outside of the window.I finally decided to ask her. I took out a piece of paper and wrote a note.

From: L.joe

Are you okay? You look like you're having trouble. You can always tell me your problems.

She stared at the paper and change her gaze to me. She softly smiled and shook her head. Suddenly the bell rang. School was over. We both got up and went to the Teen Top hangout. The members were already there.

"~~~~!!" Ricky and Changjo screamed as soon as ~~~~ and I entered the place. ~~~~ lightly chuckled and sat down on the sofa. Soon everyone started talking - except for ~~~~. She was quiet and just listen to what we were talking about.

" Guys, would you guys forgive me if I left you guys suddenly?" ~~~~ asked suddenly. I was as shock as the members was. C.a.p hyung laughed. The rest laughed along.

"Why did you ask that question? You wouldn't leave us would you?" ChangJo asked. ~~~~ smiled.

" What if one day I leave you guys? Would you forgive me?" She asked again.

"Of course we would. You're our princess. We can never get angry with you." ChangJo told her. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"AWW!!! Our ~~~~ is touched.." Niel said. The members gathered around ~~~~ and hugged her.

"Don't cry... We will always love you" Niel wiped away her tears.

"Thank you." she said.

-----------

The next day, I received a text message.

From: ~~~~ <3

I'm sorry oppa. Forgive me.

I was confused. *What is She sorry about?* I sent her a reply.

From: L.joe

What are you sorry about.princess?

I waited for a few minutes. But there was no reply. Being worried, I went to her mansion. I rang the bell a few times until one of the maids finally opened the door.

"OH! Sir L.joe. How can I help you?" the maid asked.

"May I see ~~~~ please?" I look around. The maid looked surprised. " Didn't Miss ~~~~ tell you that she is going to Korea today? She just left a few moments ago," My jaw dropped.

"SHE WHAT??!!"i shouted. The maid jumped in shock. " S-sh-she l-left for K-Korea. Her f-flight is taking off in about an hour time" she stuttered. I thanked her and went to the airport in my car.

*How could you ~~~~? Why are you leaving us? Why are you leaving ME? Please tell me I'm not too late. Wait for me ~~~~. Just wait for me for a few minutes.*

Luck doesn't seem to be by my side. There was a traffic jam. ** I banged my hands on the steering wheel in frustration until my hands were numb. I reach the airport a bit late. I search around hoping that ~~~~ has not boarded the plane yet. I went to the information counter (A/N: i don't even know if that counter exist XD ) and asked.

"Excuse me, has the flight to Korea take off already?" I asked hoping that she would no. " Yes. The plane had just took off few minutes ago." I stood there dazed. I thanked the worker and walk off. As i was walking to the exit, i suddenly dropped on my knees. *She's gone. I can't believe it that she's gone. Why ~~~~? WHY?!* Not caring that people are staring at me, I cried out loud.

"WHY?!" I shouted making some people jumped in shock. I took out my phone and dialled Teen Top's number.

"Hello? L.Joe where are you?" they asked.

"She's gone. ~~~~ is gone." The line went dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY!!!!! Boring chapter right? Im SO sorry.... I cant seem to think of any interesting ideas. Since this is my FIRST chapter, do comment and give me more tips on how to improve my story.. i'll update as soon as possible. Infinite going to show in....i don't know.... another 2 chapters maybe..? WELL I hope you enjoyed reading my stoy ^^ BTW can anyone help me do a video trailer??