Can U Smile?

Because I Miss You

 

 Sungyeol POV:

During class, ~~~~ wasn't paying attention to what the teacher is teaching at all. All she was doing was day-dreaming. I was worried. *She's been like this ever since she came back from seeing that guy..Who is he?* I glanced at the guy she ran after this morning.

-Ring-

School is over. I grab ~~~~'s hand and pulled her to the garden. She didn't fight. I turn to her when we reach the garden. "Juliet, what's wrong? You've been like this ever since this morning." she look away. "Its nothing, oppa" I lifeted her chin so she would look at me. "No. Its not okay! It hurt me to see you like this!" She look at me. I softened. Suddenly she burst into tears. I quickly pull her into a hug. She cried on my chest.

"Its okay, Juliet. Let it all out. You will feel better later. Just cry. I will always be here for you" I hug her tightly. Soon, she calm down. I guided her to a bench. Her head was rested on my shoulder while she was staring into nowhere. "Juliet" I called. "Neh?" She replied. "Do you want to talk about what happened just now?" She sighed and look down at her hands. "Its okay if you don't want to!" I added quickly.

She shook her head and said," I'll tell you. I guess it will make me feel better right?" I waited for her to continue. "That guy I ran after is Ljoe. You remember Ljoe right?" I nodded. She continued, "H-he told me that I was dumb to believe that we were friends. He hates me. O-oppa... I'm so dumb!" She started hitting herself. I quickly grab her hands. "Stop. You're going to hurt yourself." She pulled away. "Let me get hurt! I'm a pabo! Pabo!" She hit herself again. I grab her hands andgave her a surprise kiss.

She froze. I was shock myself, too. I slowly pull back and gaze into her eyes. " Don't cry over him. He's not worth your tears. He should be lucky to hve a friend like you. But since he doesn't appreciates you, forget him. I'm here. I'll replace him." I whispered. She look away, blushing. I chuckled silently. We both sat there silently.

Your POV

"~~~~!!!" A familiar voice shrieked as soon as I entered the mansion. I gulped. "N-neh Auntie?" She was holding a basket of dirty clothes. "Where have you been?! There is a lot of clothes need to be washed! Hurry up and wash them! Such a lazy girl!" I quickly took the basket and ran to the toilet. "Stupid . Your clothes, and I'm the one who have to clean them!" I mumbled.

-~Look Mr. Simple, Simple, you’re great the way you are. Look Ms. Simple, Simple, you’re beautiful the way you are (S J Call!)~-
 

I quickly took out my phone. I smiled. Sungyeol. "Hello? Juliet?" He asked. "Hi, oppa!" I giggled. "Its good to hear you laughing again. Anyway, tomorrow meet at the mall at 6 okay?" I tilted my head in confusion -eventhough he couldn't see. "Why?" I asked. "I'm going to drown your sorrows away." I burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. "Sorry oppa but. you sounded like a ert just now!" soon, he laughed along.

"~~~~!! Are you done with the clothes?!" Auntie screamed. I froze "O-oppa. I-I got to g-go. See you tomorrow okay? Bye" I hang up. Then, I continued washing the clothes quickly- smiling like an idiot.

-Next day-

"Aishh!! Where is he? Its already 7!" I paced at the entrance to the mall. "~~~~!" I turn aound hoping that its Sungyeol but it was Sungjong. "Let's go shopping!" He pull me into the mall. "Oppa. I'm waiting for Sungyeol." I pull my hands back. He took my hands again. "I forgot to tell you. Sungyeol couldn't make it. I'm replacing him. Now, lets go!" he squealed. "Oh" i said in disappointment. "Its okay. We're going to have lots of fun!" I smiled and followed him into the mall.

Indeed, we had a LOT of fun. "~~~~!! Look at me! Don't I look pretty?" My jaw dropped.

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROb9vQgJorrHQiRA3Zvlz

"" "

"Oppa! Is that really you?" He nodded. "You look so pretty! Prettier than me" I pouted. He pinch my cheeks. "Ani! You're the most prettiest girl in this world!" I blushed. He put the wig back and went into another store. We played at the mall for a few hours. Sungjong bout me alot of stuff eventhough i told him not to."Oppa! You don't have to buy me all of these stuff!" He shook his head. "Take this as a late gift for your birthday yestersday." I smiled.

"~~~~! Lets go!" He pulled me to the carpark. I got into the limo. Sungjong got in after that. "Oppa where are we going?" Sungjong smiled. "Its a surprise" The limo drove off.

The ride was relly long that I fell asleep on Sungjong's shoulder. "~~~~, we're here" Sungjong lightly shook me. "Hmm?" I mumbled. "Come on. We're here." Sungjong drag me out of the limo. "Oppa... Why are we here?" I asked. He ignored me. "You go in and sit at the front row okay?" Then he left. "Oppa! Where are you going?!" But he continued walking.

I sigh. *Might as well just follow oppa's instruction* I walk into the theatre. I sat in the front row and waited. Nothing. I was about to walk out when the curtain rises. Infinite was sitting there, holding their michrophones. I sat back down. They started singing.

 

~

remember that feeling from a long ago
when i looked at you
i remember that time when i knew you,
you knew mei think about those desperate times
when i wanted to be like you, hang out with you
but it’s merely a memory

 
that’s passed by

i remember a long time ago
when i received your heart
i think of those times when you were
overflowing to me and i was thankful

we came across a farewell when we loved the most,
when we were the happiest
i couldn’t hold you back because you were
overflowing to me, because i was sorry

and, can you smile?
you want this,
you hope for this
i can’t seem to have you
with only my heart
and, can you smile?
i said to go,
i said i’m okay
seems like i can give nothing
but this to you at the end

and still, still, in the end, still i…
but probably in the end, i still..
and still, still, in the end, still i…
but in the end, i still.

but i was suffocating
from those frequent words of yours
you tell me with rage
that my way of talking and actions
make you lose your words,
that they make your anger rise
on this violent night,
the stars lit up the sky,
the moon shone,
and you went steadily down your path
stars and the night are coming,
they’re only covered by other stars
the moon always stay there
i’ll always be here for you want you

.

and, can you smile?
i want to take,
i want to hold on
because you can only be happy
once you leave my side.
and, can you smile?
i said to go,
i said i’m okay
seems like i can give nothing
but this to you at the end 

Sungyeol walk off the stage and went to me. "Smile for me Juliet" he said. I gaze into his eyes. I was touched. I smiled "You look so beautiful when you smile" I blushed. He then pulled me into a hug. "I love you" He whispered. "I love you too, oppa" I giggled. "I don't love you as my sister but I love you as a woman. I love you Juliet. Do you love me?" I froze. *O-oppa l-love m-me?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe! Sorry for the crappy chapter! TT_TT