HyunA

Because I Miss You

Sungyeol POV

I walked along the beach of East Coast in Singapore, staring out into the sea. It wasn’t so big like in Korea. I look around. Many people where there doing their own activities. My eyes landed on a couple. They were playing roller blading. I smiled. If only ~~~~ is here…

I sat down on an empty bench and stared at the sea, thinking about ~~~~. “Excuse me, may I sit here?” I snapped back into reality and look at the person. “Uh.. Sure” I smiled. She thanked me and sat down. I continued day dreaming about ~~~~. “You must be thinking about your girlfriend,” the girl said. “Huh? How did you know” I asked. “Your eyes. You must love her so much,” I smiled “Yeah, I do love her. A lot”

“I’m HyunA” She held out her hand “I’m Sungyeol,” I shook her hand. “If you miss her why aren’t you with her?” She asked. “She’s back in Korea,” She nodded. “So you’re a Korean?” I nodded. “Me too” “Oh,” I look at my watch.

 “I got to go..” I trailed off. “Okay. It’s nice to see you Sungyeol shi” She smiled. I bowed and walk off.  *Found you Sungyeol* HyunA thought.

“Omma, I’m back,” I said when I walk into the hospital. “Welcome back” She smiled. “Appa,” I nodded my head. “I’ve arranged a flight back to korea. Your flight will be in a week time” Omma informed. “Thanks omma,” I sat down on the couch.

“Sungyeol-ah” Appa called for me. “Ne, appa?” I asked. “When are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend?” He asked. “Uh..I..Um…” I stuttered. Appa chuckled. “I’m just kidding, son” I pouted.

“I’m going to get a drink,” I told them and walk out. As I was walking to the café nearby, I bumped into someone. “I’m sorry,” I bowed. “No, I’m sorry. I should have look where I was going” I look at the person and did a double take. “HyunA shi?” I said. “Oh! Sungyeol shi. We met again”

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “Visiting someone. What about you?” She replied. “My dad,” She nodded. “Well, do you want to join me to the café?” I asked. “That would be nice,”

Both of us went to the café. “Can I ask you something?” I asked.”Sure” “Have we met before? Because I think I’ve seen you before..”  HyunA shook his head. “I don’t think so” I shrugged.

“Can you tell me about your girlfriend?” She asked. Without thinking twice I immediately agreed. “Gladly! She’s a sweet person. She love to pout and…” Sungyeol continued ranting about you. HyunA pretended to listen.

After hours of talking, I had to go. “HyunA shi, I have to go” I said. “Please, drop the formalities and call me HyunA” I nod my head once. “Neh. Well I have to go. I hope we meet again,” I said and left. “Oh, you are going to meet me again,” HyunA smirked and walk out.

Your POV

 “~~~~!!” Woohyun yelled from the end of the hallway. I smiled. *He is really trying hard* I thought. “Oppa, anyeong!” I greeted cheerfully. “Come to my birthday party this coming Saturday okay?” “Okay,” I beamed. “Who are you inviting?” I asked. “The whole school” He shrugged. I nodded.

I took out my books from the locker. “Want my help?” Woohyun asked. “Sure,” I handed him some but he took all away from me. “No. I have to carry some!” But Woohyun have walked to my class. I sighed. *I’m sorry oppa* I thought and ran after Woohyun. 

Class was boring as usual. I sat there, bored. My mind wandered off about that night with Woohyun. I sighed. *I feel so guilty* I thought.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Sorry short update :(

Gifs for all my lovelies <3

 image

 image

 image

 image

 image

 image

image