Shopping!!

Because I Miss You

Your POV

"~~~~!!!!" Sungjong yelled from the end of the hallway. I look up to see him waving at me while running. I smiled at his childishness. "Oppa" I greeted and bowed. "Hey, girl~ today outside the shopping mall at 3PM 'kay? BYE!" Sungjong gave me a quick hug and ran off. I blinked as Sungjong disappeared around the corner. I shook my head and went to class. "Juliet!" Woohyun called when I walk in. I smiled and waved.

"Oppa, have Sungjong oppa told you about...?" I asked. Woohyun nodded, "Yeah. He came just a few minutes before. He seem to be in hurry" I nodded in agreement. Woohyun rested his head on the table and look at me. "About the wedding dress.." I rolled my eyes and smiled "Do you still  want to buy it?" I hit his arm. "Oppa! Don't joke around!" I laughed. "I'm serious!!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"~~~~!" Changjo called from the classroom door. "Oppa!" I squealed. He smiled and walk over. "Hey! How come you never squeal when I call you name?!" Woohyun pouted. "Oh grow up" I rolled my eyes again. Changjo chuckled. "What is it oppa?" I asked. "I heard that you're shopping later. Can I tag along? I need to find a tuxedo also" He asked. "Sure! 3PM outside the mall okay?" He nodded. He glanced at his watch and said, "I got to go. See you later, ~~~~ and hyung" Changjo bowed and walk out.

I look over at Woohyun seeing his pouting and staring at the board. "Oppa," I called but he ignored me. "Oppa" I called again but he didn't even react. *Heh! Now you miss me talking to you already huh?* Woohyun thought. "Well thats better. I don't have to kiss you to make you keep quiet" I said and look at the whiteboard. Woohyun pouted in defeat. I smirked. Students start piling in the classroom and soon the teacher came in. "As all of you already know, there would be a school party on Saturday," Excited murmurs spread across the room. "KEEP QUIET!" the teacher ordered.

Silence engulfed the room. "Thank you" He said softly. "Well, there wouldn't be any lessons because the teacher and the student counsellors will be busy organizing the party," He announced. "Oh Yeah!!" Woohyun pumped his fist onto the air. "But!" He started, "Aww.... There is always a catch!" Woohyun whined. The teacher glared at him. Woohyun looked away. "I want all of you to do self-study. I will come in once in  while to check you" He strictly said and left the classroom. Some students groaned.

----------

I open the door to find Changjo standing outside waiting for me. "Oppa, What are you doing here?" I asked, slightly tilting my head in confusion. "Waiting for you" He smiled. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and lock the door behind me. "Lets go!" I said and drag him along. "Juliet!!" Woohyun yelled when we reach the destination. I smiled and walked over. "You look so pretty!!" Myungsoo complimented. I blushed. (Outfit here) "Thank you oppa" I said "Of course she look pretty! She have always been pretty all this while!" Woohyun put an arm around me.

"~~~~, I think its best you walk with me rather than that pedo!" Hoya pulled me to his side. I giggled. "Kaja!" I ran into the shopping mall pulling Hoya along. The rest followed. I felt another hand on my right hand. I look up and saw Sungjong. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. "STOP!" Sungjong yelled. "Boys will go to that shop while me,changjo and ~~~~ will go to this shop" Sungjong announced. Infinite and Changjo agreed except for Woohyun. "Wait! I want to replace Changjo place!" Sungjong shook his head. "NO! I'm the shopping expert and Changjo must know her taste. And if hyung come with us you surely pick the revealing clothes!" Sungjong drag me and Changjo inside.

I look back. Woohyu was being drag by the rest into the other shop. I shook my head and laughed. After hours of trying clothes I finally settled on a dress. The three of us walk out of the shop and went into another that Infinite was in. I walk into the shop just in time to see them walk out of the changing room in their tux. My jaw dropped. "Oppas! You guys look stunning!!" I said, dazed. Infinite grinned. Woohyun came out in his normal clothes though. "Woohyun oppa, where is your tux?" I asked. "I already bought it" He said. I nodded.

"Oppas. Your turn to pick a tux" I look at Changjo and Sungjong. I helped Changjo out. We spent hours in the shop picking the perfect tux mostly Sungjong's. We slumped against the cafe chair in tiredness. I never felt this tired before. "~~~~-ah, did you have fun?" Sunggyu asked. I nodded as I rested my head on his shoulder as he was beside me. "Tired huh?" He asked. I nodded again. He laughed and patted my head. "You wanna sleep?" Dongwoo asked from across the table. Again, I nodded. "Aigoo.. Our baby is sleepy..." Sunggyu said as he rub my arm. "Thats Sungyeol line..." I whispered. "I know"

I sighed. "I wish Yeol oppa is here.." I trailed off. "Don't be sad, Juliet. I'm here.." Woohyun softly said. I smiled. "Komawo, oppa" I whispered and drifted off to sleep. The last thing I heard was Sunggyu asking, "Look! She's sleeping. So oretty!"

----------------------------

The next day, I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. I look around my bedroom. *How did I get in here?* I thought. I shrugged and went to wash up. Father greeted me at the dining table. "Good morning, princess. Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded and took a seat opposite Auntie. "Jong Hyun sent you home yesterday." I nodded again and stuck a piece of bread inside my mouth. I stood up and bowed. "I'll be going the now" I said and walk out of the mansion.

"Oppa!" I called. Changjo turn around. I froze when I saw Ricky beside him. I took a step back. Ricky's eyes also widened at the sight of me. Before I could run off, Changjo grabbed my wrist. "~~~~, please. How long are you going to run away?" Changjo asked. I looked down at the grass guiltyly. "H-how long have you both been friends again?" Ricky asked. "A while back" I answered softly. "Whatever. CAN WE BE FRIENDS AGAIN?" He asked. I look at him, shocked. "I don't care why you avoided us all this time. But I want us to be friends again..." Ricky said.

A small smile crept onto my face before I finally nodded. "Ricky oppa" I said and  he grinned, "I miss you." Ricky hug me till I couldn't breathe. I giggled. I look over at Changjo who were watching us. "Thank you" I mouthed. "No problem" He mouthed back and winked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! NO SILENT READER PLEASEEE

Btw,,, those who don't know, Jong Hyun is Changjo's real name :)