Chunji's advice

Because I Miss You

No one POV

Ljoe open the book. What he saw next made him accidentally drop the book. Teen Top didn't bother to see what happen. All except one. He crept up behind him to see what happen.

Meanwhile, Ljoe was still staring at the book on the ground.Slowly, he bent down to pick it up. He flip through the pages. His heart aches to see the pictures pasted on each pages. Picutres of YOU. On the last page, a letter was written by you.

-Letter-

Dear Ljoe oppa,

By the time you read this, I've already gone to Korea right? I'm sorry for not telling you. It will make it harder for me to leave if I tell you. I'm really sorry.... I know that if I tell you, You would try everyway just to make not go. You're angry right now right? I don't blame you if you hate me now. But promise me one thing. Promise me that you would not do anything stupid when I'm gone..... Remember that you told me that you love my smile? You said it was the most beautiful smile you have ever seen? I promise you that I will keep that smile on my face everyday when i get to Korea... One last thing before i sign off, I wanna say Thank you. Thank you for being there for me  when i need you. Saranghae..

Love,

~~~~

-End-

Tears rolled down his cheeks. He close his eyes letting the tears stain his cheeks. *~~~~.....* He thought.

"Ljoe" a voice called his name. Shock, he quickly wipe his tear stained cheeks and turn around. His eyes met Chunji's.

"Oh hyung. What is it?" he asked still holding on to the scrapbook. Chunji stared at him before saying, "follow me outside. I need to talk to you." Ljoe nodded and followed Chunji outside.

"What do you want to talk about,hyung?" Ljoe leaned on the wall. Chunji, on the other hand, was leaning against the wall opposite him. "Its about  ~~~~" Ljoe was about to blow his top hearing ~~~~'s name. "I know you're in love with her,Ljoe." Chunji said. Ljoe wanted to protest.

"You don't have to deny your feelings, Byunghyun! Teen Top already know about it! If you really love her, you wouldn't have cheated on her! You would stay loyal with her. You would try everyway to see her again. ~~~~ will be dissapointed to see you behaving like this. If i were you, I would have taken the next flight to Korea just to see her!" he push himself off the the wall and dusted his shirt.

"Think about it, Ljoe," he patted Ljoe's shoulder and left. Ljoe stared at the floor - registering Chunji's words into his mind.

----------

Ljoe paced around his bedroom. Chunji's words keep on repeating itself in his mind. *Should i follow Chunji hyung's advice?* He look around his bedroom. It was filled with pictures of you and him. *this must be how ~~~~ feel like when i left her for vacation without telling her*

-Flashback-

Ljoe went to visit ~~~~ as soon as he returned from his vacation. He knocked on ~~~~'s bedroom door.

"~~~~...Its me...Ljoe oppa.." he called. No one open the door. Ljoe went inside and saw you sitting at the corner crying. Ljoe ran to her. "~~~~! what happened?! Did someone hurt you?!" he look at her in worry.

"Oppa" i look at her. "Go away! I don't want to see you again!" I was shock. I tried hugging her but she push me away. "Princess.. Whats wrong? Tell you oppa" ~~~~ glared at me.

"Its you that is wrong! You told me that you would never leave me but you left me. You promised! I thought that you had left me for good. I hate you oppa! I HATE YOU!!!!" Ljoe quickly embrace her into a hug. ~~~~ froze.

Ljoe could feel tears drop onto his shirt. He hug her tighly. "Oppa.." "Yes?" She sniffed a couple of time before saying, " Please don't leave me again.. I was so scared that you had left me forever... I miss you oppa..." she sniffed again.

" I promise you.. I won't leave you again. I'm sorry for leaving  you without telling you. I miss you too.. Come on, let's get you to bed. Its already late at night." He said as he guided you to your bed. He tuck you inyour bed and sang to her until you fell asleep. He smiled at your beautiful sleeping face. He put his finger on her cheeks and lightly rub her tear stained cheeks. He got up to leave but you grabbed his arms.

"Oppa.. Don't leave me" Ljoe laughed silently. "I promise. I won't leave you." he said as he lay down on your bed next to you. He stared at your face until he fall asleep..*

-End-

It was decided. Ljoe is going to Korea. He switch on his computer and book the ticket online. Unfortunately the only ticket available to Korea was another 2 weeks from now. But he bought the ticket anyway.

*I'm sorry for my behaviour lately princess. I'm coming. Just wait for me for another 2 more weeks. Soon we will be together again. Just wait for me....*Ljoe cried himself to sleep while hugging a picture of you tightly to his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!

Oooh!!!! Ljoe going to Korea!!!!! HAHAH! Continue reading, my dear readers!!!

BTW,,,, i edited some part in  the before chapter... MY spelling for juliet is wrong so i edit///// :D