Changjo+ Infinite= Friends?!

Because I Miss You

Sungyeol POV
I walk along the Singapore river thinking about ~~~~. People hurried pass not wanting to be late to wherever they going to. I smiled lightly to myself.I'm sure ~~~~ would love this place. * I wonder what she is doing...* I thought.

 

~ Hyangsuppulijima Ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan malya~

 

I scrambled taking out my phone. I open the message from an unknown number. I almost
dropped my phone when I saw a picture of ~~~~ kissing Woohyun cheeks.*What the heck?!*
I chuckled. Woohyun must have thrown a tantrum again. I shook my head and called ~~~~.
"Yeollie Oppa?" She asked.


"Hey, babe. How are you doing?" I asked.


"Fine, I guess. How is Singapore?"
 

"Okay... But I miss you so much!"
 

"I miss you too!" She giggled.
 

"Did you sent me a photo of you kissing Woohyun by any chance?" I asked.
 

"Aniyo. Neither did the rest because I don't remember them taking any photo" She said.
 

"How did you know I kissed Woohyun oppa?" She asked.
 

"Someone sent me a photo.." I said. "You're...not mad?"She asked slowly. I laughed lightly.
 

"Of course not babe.. I trust you. I'm sure its a way to make Woohyun shut up right?" I
asked. "Yeahh... But it failed. He became more noisier. Asking me to kiss him again" She said sheepishly.

 

I laughed again. "Its okay. I'll tell him to shut up" I assured her. "Thank you oppa
" She thanked.

Minutes later we hung up. It felt better after talking to ~~~~. *I guess all I have to do is talk to her* I thought.

----------

Your POV

"Did any of you took a photo of me kissing Woohyun oppa by any chance?" I asked Infinite. All of us we in my classroom waiting for school to start. They shook their heads. "No, Why?" Dongwoo asked. "Sungyeol called me earlier. He told me someone sent him a picture of me kissing Woohyun oppa I said. Woohyun face lit up.

"Really?! Is he mad? Did broke up with you?! Aww...Don't be sad. I'm here. You can be my girlfriend!" He shouted. He came to me and hug me. Dongwoo reach out and hit his head. "Yah! Let her finish first!" Dongwoo yelled. Woohyun pouted and sat back down. I giggled. "No he is not mad nor did he broke up with me but he's just wondering who sent it." I said. "Awww...... I was hoping he would break up with you" Woohyun pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"~~~~-ah! Come here. Don't get close to that pedo" Myungsoo called. I laughed and went to him leaving Woohyun behind. "~~~~!!!! Don't leave me!!" Woohyun whined dramatically. "Grow up" Sungjong whispered but Woohyun heard it. "BWOH!!!" He shouted. Sungjong eyes widened and screamed his high pitch voice. He quickly ran behind me. I raised an eyebrow at Woohyun. I gave him don't-you-dare look. He pouted and crossed his arms. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Myungsoo took my hand and made me sit down on his lap. Woohyun glared at Myungsoo in jealousy. "Guys, anyone going to the school party this Saturday?" Sunggyu asked. "Of course. We, kingka, have to attend" Hoya said. "Whats the theme anyway?" I asked. "Masquerade" Myungsoo replied. "~~~~!!!! You can go shopping with me!!" Sungjong squealed.

I smiled at him and nodded in agreement. "And all of you have to follow!" Sungjong told the rest. "NO!!" They immediately yelled. "Please" I look at them with Bambi eyes. They hesitated and gave in. "Fine" They grumbled. "~~~~! While we are shopping we can buy a wedding dress for our future wedding!" Woohyun suggested. He received another hit on the head by Dongwoo again. "Owww....." Infinite laughed.

Little did I know, Jessica was standing outside the classroom hearing everything we said. ". Plan failed. But I'm not backing down! Watch out* She clenched her fist. "Jessica?" A voice said. She turn around to see Changjo staring at her. She gave him a fake smile "Oppa~ What are you doing here?" she asked. "Aren't you going in?" He ignored her question. "N-no.. I'm going to my locker."She asked. "Whatever" He said. Jessica quickly walk off.

Changjo slowly open the classroom door. Infinite and I stared at him. "U-umm, Sorry. I'll go first" Changjo look at me. "Oppa!" I called. He froze on his spot. I waved him over. He paused but slowly walk towards me. I smiled and him and said, "Infinite oppa, this is Teen Top maknae, Changjo" I introduced him. He bowed and stared at the ground. Infinite gave me a puzzled look.

There was an awkward silence but luckily Sungjong broke it. "HI!! My name is Sungjong! I'm also the maknae! I think we're going to be good friends!" Sungjong jumped while clapping. Changjo looked shocked. "Don't worry oppa. He's like that. I also was shock when Yeol oppa introduced me to him" I said. Changjo nodded and smiled. " I'm Hoya, the dancing machine." Hoya introduced himself.

"Hoya oppa, Changjo is also known as the Dancing Machine,too. Maybe you can show him some skills soon?" I asked. "You dance?" Hoya asked. "Yeah. Not a pro yet though" Changjo shrugged. Hoya nodded in approval. "I'm Dongwoo." Dongwoo said. "I'm Sunggyu, the leader and I sing along with Woohyun here" Suggyu smiled. Changjo nodded and bowed. Woohyun walk to Changjo and narrowed his eyes at you. "I'm Woohyu and I'm ~~~~'s man." He said. "Eh? I thought Sungyeol hyung is her man.." Changjo said confusedly

"Ignore him. He is too obsessed with ~~~~" Dongwoo said while dragging Woohyun away. "No!! SHE IS MINE!!" Woohyun yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, why are you here oppa?" I asked Changjo. "You weren't at the garden this morning. So I thought I should check on you" He said. I nodded.

There was another awkward silence. Again, Sungjong broke it. He sat down beside Changjo and asked, " What year are you born in?" He asked. " '95. You?" He asked. " '93. I'm your hyung!" Sungjong yelled. "Neh, hyung!" Changjo smiled. "So, how long have you known ~~~~?" Sunggyu asked. "Since pre-school. I've known her the longest yet I'm not the closest with her" Changjo playfully pouted. "Have you seen ~~~~ ?" Woohyun carefully asked. "Oppa!" I flushed.

"Yeah. A few times..."Changjo said. "...When we were young of course" My face was red in embarrassment. Infinite laughed. Infinite and Changjo continued talking comfortably. I smiled. If only Teen Top and Infinite can be friends...

"~~~~! Does your secret admirer still give you letters?"Sunggyu asked. I nodded. "What secret admirer?" Changjo asked. "~~~~ has an secret admirer. That person have been giving her letters" Sunggyu explained. "Ooh~~ Princess have a secret admirer" Changjo teased. "Oppa!!" I yelled. Infinite Changjo laughed. *I wonder who he is....*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! NO SILENT READER PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :)