End

Because I Miss You

I walked into my Myungsoo mansion, dazed. I still couldn’t believe what had happened just now. Questions were in my head. Why? How? When? I want to ask all of these questions.

“Oof!” I fell onto the floor. “Aigoo! My baby sister is so clumsy!” Myungsoo reached out his hand. I looked at his hand. Slowly I reach up for his hand.

As he pulled me up, he asked “He confessed huh?” I blinked. *How did he know?* I asked in my head. We sat down on a sofa “He asked me first,” He said. “Eh?!” I looked at him in disbelief.

“Not that way, pabo! I mean he asked me if he should confess to you” He giggled. I laughed awkwardly. “Did you give him the answer yet?” Myungsoo asked.

I shook my head. “Not yet” I looked down on my hand. “You still love Sungyeol hyung don’t you?” He asked. I paused before nodding. He sighed. “What should I do oppa?” I asked. “I love Sungyeol oppa but I also love L.joe oppa.”

“I know. But I can’t tell you what to do. You have to follow what your heart say” Myungsoo advised. I sighed “But I don’t know what my heart say” I patted my chest.

Myungsoo lightly smiled at me. “You will know when the time comes.” *Time? What time?* I thought. “Oppa, did you see Sungyeol oppa?” I asked.

He slowly nodded. “How is he?” I asked. “He’s fine. You don’t have to worry” He smiled. “Oppa, can you go hang out with Sungyeol oppa today?” I asked. “Why?”

“Please oppa. Make him go out for a few hours” I pleaded. “Why?” He asked again. “Just make him go out, please!” I pleaded again. He sighed. “Fine,” He grumbled.

I squealed and ran to my room. Myungsoo looked at me and shook his head. He took out his phone a dialed Sungyeol’s number.

“Hyung. Meet me at the park near your house in 20 minutes” He said and hung up before Sungyeol could decline. He immediately walked out of the mansion and into his car. *What is she up to?* Myungsoo thought and drove off.

-

I heard the Myungsoo’s car drove off. I quickly changed my clothes and walked out of the mansion too. The butler sent me to Sungyeol’s mansion. I walked out of the car and to the mansion.

Mrs Lee was already standing at the door smiling at me. “~~~~” She called. I bowed. “Omoni. How have you been?”  I asked. “Fine. What are you doing here anyway? Sungyeol has already left few minutes ago,” she informed me.

“I know. Can I go to his room?” I asked. “Sure. Its on the second floor, the furthest door to the right” she said. I thanked her. “If you need anything, I’ll be in the kitchen” she smiled.

I walked up the stairs to his room. When I opened the door, I was surprised at how much pictures he had of me. I walked to his bed and lay down. My eyes start to water. I could smell his scent when I lay down.

The room was surprisingly neat for a guy like him. I looked around the room from the bed. A piece of paper that was lying on the floor caught my eye. I jumped of the bed. I picked up the paper and read it. I froze.

I continued staring at the paper. *W-what?!* I thought. I body shook and I let go of the paper. The paper dropped onto the floor. I stared at it again. My vision blurred. *This is not happening!* I shook my head. *This is not true!*

I took my bag and ran out of the mansion. I ran to the car where the butler was patiently waiting for me. “Drive” I said as soon as I closed the car door. The butler drove off without any question.

During the car ride, I stared out of the car window. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn’t bother wiping my tears away. *Why does he have to keep this away from me?* I thought.

When I reached the mansion, I went to my room and threw myself into the bed. I cried. I was confused and scared. As the time pass by, I fell asleep.

--

School started, I straight away went to find Sungyeol. I entered the classroom and saw Sungyeol with HyunA. It pained me to see them together but that wasn’t important now.

“Sungyeol oppa” I said. He looked up. “Can I… talk to you privately?” I asked. “I have nothing to say to you” he said coldly. “But I do.” He smirked. “What if I don’t want to?” He asked. “Fine. You want me to tell everybody? Okay, I found out” I said.

He looked at me questioningly. “Found out what?” He asked. “I saw the paper” I said. He froze. He stood up and walked out. “Follow me.” He said. He pulled me to an empty hallway.

“How did you know?” Sungyeol asked. “It doesn’t matter. How could you oppa? You kept this away from me!” I yelled. He looked away. “Look at me! Why did you lie to me?!” I asked. He looked at me. His eyes were already tearing up.

“I…I..” He stuttered. He ran off. “Oppa!” I shouted. I cried again. *Why?!* I screamed in my head. For the rest of the day, he avoided me. I was hurt. Myungsoo noticed this.

During lunch, he pulled me aside. “What happened?” He asked. I shook my head and tried to pull away my hand but his grip was too strong. “Don’t lie to me ~~~~!” He said strictly. “It’s nothing oppa!” I raised my voice in frustration. He sighed and let go of my hand. “I’m just worried about you” he whispered. I felt guilty.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for yelling at you but I just want sometime alone to think,” I said. “If you want my help, I will always be here to help you” He said. “Thanks oppa” I smiled.

Myungsoo walked off while I stayed there for a few minutes. “Why must this happen?” I whispered to myself. I dropped onto the floor and cried. “Why? Why?!” I yelled.

Not too far away, Sungyeol was silently looking at me. *I’m sorry ~~~~. I’m really sorry* He said in his mind before retreating back into the school building.

--

I walked around the neighbourhood with Ljoe by my side. I took a deep breath and sighed. “So… have you decided yet?” He asked. I looked at him.

“Huh?” “You know… about that day…” He said shyly. “Oh…” I trailed off. “Umm… I….” I stuttered. “~~~~!!” A voice called my name.

“Oh, Woohyun oppa. What are you doing here?” I asked. “Sungyeol!” He panted. I blinked. “What happened to him?” I asked. “He… He’s leaving this country!” He blurted.

I froze. *He…he’s leaving me?!* I thought. I immediately ran off and hailed a taxi. On the way to the airport, I couldn’t sit still. I was afraid he would have already left.

--

I reached the airport and spotted Sungyeol walking to the departure gate. “Sungyeol oppa!” I yelled. He looked at me and his eyes widened. “~~~~,” He whispered.

“You’re leaving me?” I asked. He looked away. “Oppa, how could you do this to me?” I said as I walked to him. “I have too ~~~” Sungyeol said.

“No you don’t. Don’t leave me please.. I love you” I pleaded. He sighed and softly smiled at me.  “I love you too. So much that I’m scared, ~~~~” He whispered.

“I’m sick ~~~~. I don’t want you so pity me. You deserve someone better than me.” He said. Tears rolled down my cheek. “I don’t want anyone else. I only want you!” I yelled making people look our way.

“~~~~, people are looking” Sungyeol told me. “I don’t care if they’re looking. Please stay oppa! I can’t live without you!” I begged.

“I’m sorry, ~~~~. But I have to go. I’m sorry” He let go of my hand and walked to the gate. I tried to run after him but someone was holding me back. I looked up and saw Myungsoo holding my hand. “Let him go..” He said. “No! I can’t! Oppa! Come back!” I yelled. Myungsoo hugged me.

“You have to let him go, ~~~~” He said.  I dropped on my knees and cried for Sungyeol. “Oppa! Come back! Please don’t go!” Sungyeol turned around and looked at me for the last time before disappearing in the crowd.

“Come back….” I whispered. 

-----------------

Woo finally finish!! ^^

Sorry, i kind of rushed through things in this chapter :(

@ImAchodingGirl:

OUCH!!!! ^^

@myasianboys:

Maybe not :(

@Stephanie1127:

Haha!! :)

@kimberly__:

in love~~

@FanGirl4ever:

Thank you....hehehe Whiny Woohyun XP

@SummerLuv:

I'm sorry..........

Thank you everyone for subsribing!!!

I'll be working on the sequel now so wait for it arasso :)

And And do read my one shot [CLICK]