Partying

Because I Miss You

I glanced back at the dress that was lying on my bed from my window. I sighed. I walk to the dress and ran my fingers on the dress. "So beautiful~" I said to myself. I look at the clock beside my bed. * Still to early* I thought. I lay down onthe bed beside the dress. * If only oppa is here* Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The stylist I hired - well mostly Father hired- poked her head into the room. "Young master, you should get ready now if not you're going to be late for your party" she advised. I nodded and walk over to the make up table.

The stylist went in with her huge make up kit. My eyes widened *Isn't that thing heavy?* i thought. She noticed my expression and chuckled. "Its not that heavy when you get used to it" she said as if she read my mind. I nodded and she started applying make up on my face. After a good half an hour, it was finally done. I was satisfied with her work and gave her a two thumbs up. I grinned. The stylist took the dress and gave it to me. Again, with her help, I got into the dress. I walk over to the full-length mirror and stared at myself. I almost couldn't recognize myself. *If only oppa can see me in this dress* I sadly thought.

"Thank you unnie" I smiled. " Anything for Young Master" she said. I stared at my reflections again. The stylist appeared behind me with a mask on her hand. I took the mask and slowly put it on my face. Now I'm ready for the party. I look at the clock again. Myungsoo should be coming in a few more minutes. I sat down on my bed while I waited.

(A/N:dress

mask)

"~~~~ darling, your date is here" I heard Auntie's sickening sweet voice. "Neh~" I replied and made a face. I heard the stylist giggled. I put my index finger to my lips as if telling her not to tell Auntie about it. She nodded in reply. I walk out of my room into the living room. Auntie and Father was sitting together while Myungsoo was sitting on the opposite. I smiled. "Aww our little baby loom beautiful tonight!" Auntoe cooed. I swear I could have vomitted right at that moment. I forced myself to smile and walk over. "Well we should get going then, Bye Father, bye Auntie" I waved and dragged Myungsoo along. "Have fun!" Father called. "Neh~" "You look beautiful" Myungsoo complimented. I blushed.

Minutes later, we reach our school, where the party was held. "Ready?" I nodded in reply. He opened the door and we stepped into the school hall. The hall was decorated with balloons and other grand-ish stuff. I awed at the beautiful sight. "Where are the guys," I heard Myungsoo mumbled. "Probably dancing with their fangirls," I shrugged. Myungsoo laughed. "There they are" He pointed to a group of guys.

"How did you managed to spot them when they're wearing a mask?" I asked. "I could hear Woohyun hyung's loud voice, whining for you, from here. I don't know how you can't hear it," I pouted "I'm not deaf!" I stated. "I didn't say you're deaf," he teased. My face turned red. Myungsoo laughed.

"Hey guys" He waved to Infinite. "Yo! Myungsoo, what took you so lo-- Woah! Who is that hot chick?" Dongwoo checked me out. Myungsoo pulled me behind him, defendsively. "Yah! Eyes off. This is Sungyeol's chick for your information!" I peeked and waved at them. "Hi oppa!" They gaped. "Woah! You look hot! Sungyeol is one lucky bastard!" Woohyun put his hands around my  neck. Myungsoo pushed his hands away and glared at him. "Yah! She's mine!" Woohyun wailed. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put me behind him.

"Hey, ~~~~," Sungjong waved. "Maknae-nim, you know her from the first look?" Dongwoo eyes widened. "Dude, I'm the one who chose the dress," Sungjong said in the 'duh' tone. Infinite snickered and I giggled. "~~~~~-ah!! Dance with me!" Woohyun begged. Before Myungsoo could tell him off, Woohyun pulled me to the dance floor. "Oppa! You know that Myungsoo oppa isn't going to be happy right?" He shrugged " I'm his hyung" I smiled.

"Come on, lets just forget about Myungsoo and enjoy the night" I grinned and started dancing with him. "You look beautiful tonight," I blushed " Thank you oppa" After a few songs, we went back to Infinite. They were talking to each other while Myungsoo was glaring our way with his arms crossed.

"~~~~!" I squeaked and hid behind Woohyun. "Sungyeol hyung won't be happy about this!" I peeked at him and showed him my bambi eyes. He sighed and open his arms " Come here"  I ran to him and gave him a big hug. " Yah! What about me?! Come back here!!" Woohyun wailed. I stuck my tongue out at him. He stomped his feet and pouted. "Mianhaeyo," I giggled.

Dongwoo back hugged me "~~~~! You're finally back! Dance with me!" I shook my head "Oppa, I'm tired" He pouted. "How about hanging out with me at the school field?" I brightened and nodded. "I want to follow!" Hoya ran after us. "Yah! Bring my ~~~~ back!!!" Woohyun whined and tried to run after us but Sunggyu held him back.

-----------------------

"~~~~" Dongwoo called my name. We were sittin at the bleachers gazing at the stars. "Hmm?" I rested my head on Hoya's shoulder. "Are you going to meet your secretr admirer tonight?" He asked. I kept quiet. I totally forgotten about him. "You love Sungyeol right?" "Ofcourse!"

"I suggest you don't meet him tonight" Hoya suggested. "but, I want to meet him" I pouted. "But you will be playing with his feelings!" Dongwoo said exasperatedly. I was speechless. Hoya put his arm around my shoulder "Just do what you think is best" He gave me a squeeze.

"We always support you" I smiled meekly "Thank you oppa" I whispered. Hoya and Dongwoo stood up. I look confusedly at them. "We'll give you sometime alone to think okay? Think well" Hoya patted my shoulder and walk off with Dongwoo. I sighed heavily. *Should I?*

---------------

I walked along the empty hallway. The sound of my footsteps could only be heard. I slowly walked to my locker. I took a deep breath before opening it. As expected, a piece of paper was there. I took it and read it. It was like the usual letter he usually give me. There was no poem.

Meet me at the school garden~

P.S You look beautiful tonight :)

I blinked at the paper. *Thats all?* I thought. I shrugged and walk to the garden. As soon as I walk into the garden, the paper dropped. I was dazed. The garden was decorated beautifully. Pictures of Infinite and I were hung up. It was beautiful. "~~~~~-ah" someone called my name. I turned around and gasped.

------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

hey guysss........ I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! My computer was spoilt so i couldn't update TT_TT