Back

Because I Miss You

Your POV

"~~~~?" Myungsoo knocked on my door. "Come in oppa," I said as I slipped on a clip on my hair. I was already ready for school. "Princess, are you sure you want to go to school?" He asked. "Yes. I can't always run awawy from my problems right? Afterall, I've been staying here for a week now. I miss Teen top and Infinite." I smiled.

"I'm so proud of you" Myungsoo squeezed my shoulder. I stood up an hug him. "Thank you oppa. For keeping this matter from the others" I whispered. He hugged me back. "You're welcome. Anything for princess" He replied. I pulled away and looked at the mirror.

"Do I look okay?" I twirled around. "Beautiful as always" He cooed. "Thank you oppa" I blushed. "Ready?" He held out his hand. I slipped in my hand to hold his. He smiled and walked out. "How are we going to go to school?" I asked. "I've bought a car specially for you" He open the door to reveal a sport car.

"Wah! Oppa, you shouldn't have bought this! It must be expensive!" I felt guilty. " Don't feel bad. I also wanted this car for myself to. Now, get in or else we would be late." He opened the door for me. I shyly get inside the car. "So pretty" I whispered to myself.

In no time, we arrived at school. I got ou and smiled. It has already been a week since I last been here. I truly missed this school. Myungsoo took my hand and pulled me to my class. "Before you go in, are you sure you want to go in? Once you go in there, there is no turning back" He warned. I smiled and pushed open the classroom door.

Most of the students were already there but only one person who caught my eyes. Sungyeol. He was flirting with HyunA. I tried my best to not show any emotion. "~~~~!" Woohyun and Ljoe shouted in joy. They ran to me. "Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were? Why didn't you answer my calls?!" They bombarded me with question.

"Yah! Give her some space!" Myungsoo pushed them away. "Sorry." They sheepishly said. "Its okay" I giggled. The dragged me to my seat. "Whoa oppa. I've only been gone for a week and you miss me this much?" I teased. "Of course!" They beamed.

"~~~~!!!!" Teen Top and Infinite ran into the classroom. "~~~~! You're here! We miss you so much!" The hugged me. "Oppas! I... can't ... breathe!" I choked out. They pulled away and grinned cheekily. "Where have you been all this while? We were really worried!" Sunggyu said. The rest nodded.

"Somewhere. Its a secret! Shh!!" I put my index finger on my lips. I winked at Myungsoo who laughed. I glanced at the clock. "Oppas,class is starting soon. Go back to your classtoom now!" I pointed to the door. "But-- But!" They tried to reason but I gave them a look. "Fine!" They grumbled.

"Bye oppas!" I said along with all the girls in my class. Infinite and Teen Top blinked. I giggled. "So, ~~~~, you will tell me where you are living right now right?"  Woohyun asked. "Its a secret oppa. If I tell you I it won't be secret anymore!" "But ~~~~!" Woohyun whined.

Ljoe and I rolled our eyes. "I hate you! Both of you!" Woohyun pouted. "We love you too!" We cooed and laughed. Woohyun blinked. "Ew! If ~~~~ its okay but you, hell no! Are you a gay?!" Woohyun asked Ljoe. I laughed at Ljoe. "Hyung! Thats not what I meant!" Ljoe whined.

I heard a few girls squealing. Probably it was rare to hear the cold Ljoe whine like a kid. I giggled. "Whats wrong with you? You've been giggling like a girl since just now?" Ljoe asked. "I am a girl," I gave him a are-you-stupid look. Woohyun laughed "Dude! You just got owned!" I hi-fived Woohyun.

"You guys are mean!" Ljoe pouted. "Mr Lee! Keep quiet! You're already in high school and you still act like a child?!" The teacher yelled. Woohyun and I snickered at Ljoe. "S-sorry," He mumbled. "Now keep quiet and look to the front so we can start lesson now" "N-neh" the teacher turned around to write something on the board. "I hate you" Ljoe mumbled. "We love too~" Woohyun and I cooed. Ljoe jaw dropped. I stucked out my tongue at him then look to the front.

-----------

Yeah, I fast forward it :D

Comment Replies:

@Park_Jihyun:

Thank you for commenting :)

Maybe I will make her end up with Ljoe :P

Continue reading to find out :D

@ImAChodingGirl:

Yes! Call me unnie ^^

Yeap she is staying at Myungsoo. Well Myungsoo is the second 'boyfriend' He's Sungyeol 'Wife'

Hahaha!!! That excited dongsaeng-ah ^^

@nhokjoon:

Haha mine too! I still don't know who she would up with XD

@myasianboys:

Woah! Chill~~ But still you should be angry at Sungyeol.... GO GIRL!!! :D

@lisakins:

I know right?!

Another person in Team Ljoe ^^ I'm in both though XD

@Stephanie1127:

Maybe he is... maybe he is just calling her cause the fight is not over :P :)

Hahaha! Lol!! If my mom see me cry over that she would think that I was crying cause I broke up with my boyfriend ><" We should!!! We can cry together LOL ^^

Who is your bias in Infinite? :)

@SummerLuv:

I know right?! It must hurt a lot!

Go Girl! Hate Sungyeol in this story all you want!! He such an here :D

WOOO!!! Team Ljoe!

Thank you all for commenting <3