Wondering~

Because I Miss You

Ricky POV

I walk into the somewhat empty school with ~~~~ early in the morning. I decided to walk with her to school since I live a few houses away from her. Hyungs still doesn't know that Changjo and I were on good terms with ~~~~. I felt guilty though. I look over at ~~~~. She was skipping around while her lollipop. * I miss her so much.* We both stop at ~~~~'s locker .When she open it, a letter fell out. I pick it up. "Ooh~ a letter!" ~~~~ look at me.

"Oh! Another letter!" She said. "What do you mean 'another'?" I asked. "I got it since day 1" I nodded "Well, read it" I said excitedly. She slowly open the letter. She broke into grins. "What did it say?" I asked curiously. She gave me the letter and I took it. My eyes widened after I read them.

-Letter-

Dear ~~~~,

You look more beautiful everyday.

I couldn't keep my eyes off you.

Your smile always make my day.

I couldn't help but think of you.

 

I know you're wondering who I am.

All the questions will be answered.

You will find out soon.

Under the moonlight,

During a joyful night

Sincerely,

Your Secret Admirer

-End-

"What the hell?!" I shouted. "What?" She asked. "You're dating Sungyeol hyung right? This person still got the nerve to send you love letters?!" I shouted in outraged. "I guess I'm too pretty" I shrugged my shoulders. I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Your too full of yourself!" "I got a great teacher for that!" She teased. "I pouted. "I'll be going to class now. BYE!!" She ran off. "HEY!!!" I could hear her laugh before she disappeared around the corner.

Your POV

*I wonder who he is* I thought. "YAH! ~~~~!!!" Woohyun waved his hands in front of my face. "H-huh?!" I blinked. "O-oh, oppa" Woohyun shook his head "Whats on your mind? I called your name for 5 times!" "Sorry..." I said. "Whats on your mind?" He asked. " I was just wondering who my secret admirer is" I gave him the latest letter. He read it and handed it back. I was a bit shock because Woohyun didn't give any reaction.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" I asked. He gave me a weird look "Why wouldn't I be?" I shrugged and walk into class. Half of the class were already inside. I made my way to my seat with Woohyun following closely behind. Girls in the class swooned at the sight of Woohyun. Some threw a dirty glare at me but I didn't care. "Good morning oppa~" Jessica greeted seductively. "Good morning" He greeted back without looking at her. She pouted and sat down.

"Juliet~ What is your dress colour?" I smiled as Woohyun was back to his cheerful self. "Erm... white" I replied. "Really? White really suits you. I can wait to see you in that dress!" He said excitedly. I shook my head and laughed as I took out my textbooks. "Oppa! My dress is white too!" Jessica in. "M'kay" Woohyun say, not interested. I stifled an urge to laugh.

Jessica shot a deadly glare at me. I blinked innocently at her. "What" I mouthed. "Oppa, Do you want to be my date for the party?" Jessica asked. "No thanks" He rejected. I look away to avoid letting her see I'm laughing. "Juliet, aren't you going to ask me to be your date?" "No. I already have one" Woohyun looked at me, "BWOH?! WHO?!" I jumped. " Aish! That scared me!"

"Mianhae" He whispered "Who is your date?" He asked. "Myungsoo oppa" I replied. "Aish! Why is it always Myungsoo?!" He asked. I shrugged. Woohyun sighed and turn his attention to his textbook. Ljoe and Niel came into the classroom. Another round of squeals was heard. I had to close my ears. "SHUT UP!!" Jessica yelled. Evryone kept quiet.

She made her way to Ljoe "Oppa~ Do you want to be my date for the party?" She asked in her irritating cute voice. Woohyun pretended to vomit while I tried my best not to roll my eyes Ljoe look at her and walk to his seat. Niel followed. Ljoe stared at me before sitting. Niel gave me small smile and sat down. *I wonder what her dress looks like..* Ljoe thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the short update..... TT_TT  

I'll be updating three times a week due to some reasons....so stay tuned...hahaha