Flashback [PART 2]

Because I Miss You

"Unnniiieeee!!!" I whined as I walked home with HyunA. She continued ignoring me. "Unnnniiiieee!!!!!" I whined again while shaking her arms. " What wrong with you??? What happened during the date?" I asked. She stopped walking and faced me. I flinched when she glared at me.

"He keep asking stuff about you!!" She burst. I blinked then laughed. "Its not funny!!" She pouted. "Unnie, I can't believe you're older than me! You're acting like a child!" I exclaimed. She crossed her arms and stormed off. I ran after her.

"Unnie, don't be mad. I'm sorry okay?" I said. "But he always ask about you! I left him before we could even reach the theather" HyunA told me. "Aigoo! My unnie is so bad!" I as I walked into my mansion with her. "I don't care," She snapped.

"Come on unnie, maybe he just want to know what kind person I am. To see if I'm good enough to be your friend," I tried to reason her. She sighed as he lay down on my bed. "Maybe you're right" She said. "Come on, help me with my homework," I said as I put my books infront of her. She groaned.

"Seriously?!" She whined. "Just do it, unnie," I said as I plopped myself beside her. She pouted but took one of the books anyway.

-------------

"~~~~~!!!!!" HyunA shouted as I was about to walk into my class. "Unnie! Don't run-- Aish! Why am I even trying? You won't ever listen to me!" I pouted. She ignored my whines and blurted "Yon Gook oppa confessed to me!" I blinked, processing what she had said.

"Ohmygosh!!!!!! Unnie!!!! Congratulation!!" I squealed while jumping. She jumped along "Thanks!" I hugged her. I was smiling widely, happy for HyunA and Yong Gook. "Where is oppa? I want to congratulate him also!" I asked.

"I'm here," Yong Gook said as he walked towards us. "Omo! Oppa! You dyed your hair!" I gasped. He touched his hair and grinned. "Yeah, I did." "Anyway, congratulation!" I smiled. "Thanks" His hand s around HyunA's waist. She blushed.

Bang%2BYong%2BGuk%2Breleases%2BBTS%2Bpho

"Aigoo~ You both are adorable! I'm going to go first" I walked inside my classroom. "~~~~!" Ljoe waved his hand. "Oppa!" I smiled and walked to his desk which was next to mine. "I'm guessing you heard the news since you're smiling like an idiot" ljoe guessed. I nodded my head.

"I did and I am not an idiot!" Ljoe laughed. "Fine, fine. You're smart. Happy?" I nodded and took out my textbooks. "Yes, I am happy," I grinned.

-----

During break time, Teen Top gathered to congratulate the new couple. Everyone was happy for them especially me. I squealed when Yong Gook kissed HyunA's cheek which made her face turn red. I giggled at them both. "~~~~~-ah, HyunA is the one getting the kiss and you're getting excited?" Chunji teased.

"Of course! I'm so happy for unnie! She finally got a boyfriend!" I beamed. Ljoe laughed and pinched my cheeks. "What about you, princess? Don't have anyone you like here?" He asked.

The rest, minus Yong Gook, gave each other a knowing look. I look at Ljoe, confused. "What do you mean oppa?" I asked. Ljoe smiled but didn't answer. Yong Gook looked around, confused. *Does Ljoe likes ~~~~?* He thought.

----

Its has been months since they started dating. I was still as excited as ever. I would often squeal in delight when tehy would do sweet things to each other. One night, I was alone at home since Father and Auntie were at a business party. I wanted to invite HyunA over but she was out on a date with Yong Gook.

I walked to the living room and the T.V. I flipped through the channel but nothing was interesting enought to watch. I finally settled on a channel. Suddenly the doorbell rang. My eyebrows furrowed, wondering who was at the door at this time of the night.

I opened the door and gasped. "Unnie! What are you doing here? And why are you crying?!" I exclaimed. She didn't reply. Instead, she walked in and straight to my bedroom. I followed her. I was worried since she rarely cries. HyunA layed down on my bed and curled up into a ball.

"Unnie-ah. What happened?" I asked. "Yong Gook oppa yelled at me" She said in between her cries. I patted her back trying to soothe her. "Its okay unnie. Maybe he is just stressed out. Don't worry okay?" I consoled her. Soon she started to calm down and eventually fell asleep. I sighed and tucked into my bed. I lay down beside her went to sleep.

-----

After that incident, the HyunA and Yong Gook often fought with each other. HyunA wuld always end up crying and going to my house. I felt useless everytime she came in crying because there was nothing I can do. All I can do is soothe her and trying to reason about Yong Gook's behaviour.

The fight got worser and worser everytime. Finally I  had enough and decided to tell HyunA to break with Yong Gook. "Unnie-ah," I said. She looked at me. "I think.." I started. " You should break up with Yong Gook oppa" I blurted. She shook her head. " I can't. I love Yong Gook oppa. I can't let him go" I sighed.

"I know unnie. But you have to try. I can't bare to see you hurt like this" I said. "You don't understand ~~~~. My love for oppa is very strong. I can't just let him go. I love him too much," She trailed off. "But can't you see? Because of him you're slowly dying inside!" I exasperated.

"I said I can't! I love him! Don't you understand! Would you let go of the person you love most?" I sighed again. "I just don't want you to get hurt. Whatever you're decision is, I will always support you, unnie" I said. She nodded and lay down on my bed. "Good night unnie" I whispered. "Good night"

Few weeks later,HyunA stopped coming to my house. I was a bit relieved. Little did I know, something bad was going to happened that night. I was reading a book in my room when Yong Gook called me. He told me to meet him at theparknear my house. I agreed and got up to get ready.

When I reach the park, Yong Gook was already there. I called his name and waved at him. He smiled. I walked over to him and greeted "Oppa,anyeong!" I grinned. "Why did you call here?" I asked. "I have something to tell you" He said. I look at him waiting for him to continue. "I like you," I froze. I snapped back into reality and shook my head.

"No. I don't like you. You belong with HyunA!" I said. "I can breakup with HyunA so we can be together!" I shook my head again. "Oppa, why are you being like this?!" I asked. "Because of you! Don't you know that I loved you since the first time we met?! Every little thing you did made my heart flutter!"

I blinked. He groaned in frustration. "Why can't you see ~~~~?! I changed my hairstyle to get your attention. I did everything to get you attention. But did you notice me? NO!" I flinched at his loud voice. "You know, you were the only girl that caught my attention. Other girls would practically throw themselves at me but you. You didn't." He sighed.

"After all of my tries of getting your attention failed, I decided to use HyunA. Since she has a crush on me I used thaqt as an advantage. All I have to do is say themagicword and SNAP! She's mine." Yong Gook smirked. I became angry. I raised up my hand and slapped him. "How could you! She was deeply inloved with youand you plaqyed with her feelings!" I yelled.

Yong Gook touched his sore cheeks and smirked. "It kind of your fault too. If you have noticed my feelings for you sooner, I wouldn't have done that," He cupped my cheeks. He started to lean in to kiss me but was interrupted by a voice. "You IDIOT!"

I look at the person and gasped. HyunA was standing there glaring at us. She stormed over and slapped me. "So this is why you wanted me to break up with him?! So that you can have him all to yourself?!" She yelled. I was shocked. "No! Unnie! Listen to me!" I grabbed her arm. She twisted away and pushed me to the ground.

"I thought I could trust you" She said. "Unnie!" I begged. "Don't call me that! I'm not your unnie anymore" HyunA glared at Yong Gook who was staring at the ground. She held her hand up and slapped him. "I hate you!" With that she ran off. "Unnie!" I called, tears were already rolling down my cheeks. "I-I'm sorry" Yong Gook quietly said. I glared at him. "I hate you" I said and walked off. Ever since that day, HyunA and I were no longer friends.

--------------------------

Finally!!

Omg! This chapter ! TT_TT

I'm so sorry.!!!!

Comment Replies

@ImAChodingGirl:

HECK YEAH!! Make him limp forever!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

HyunA and ~~~~ was best friends. Its a flashback :D

@kimberly__:

Another update for you~ :D

@blackfame:

Me too!! YAY!! I am totally addicted to that song!! :D

Mianhe TT_TT It was a busy week with works and stuff. :(

I'll try to update longer chapter soon!! :D

@myasianboys:

Yay!! But now it ended :(

YEah! She shoud be happy >:(

@AphoticAngel:

Woah! Calm down!! Me too! I like HyunA in real life ^^

@Stephanie1127:

Guess not :/ Anyways an updat for you too :D

Omgosh! Yes he was so cute!! I would totally want a big brother like him :D Yeah! They're awesome!! <3

@aNONAmous:

I hope so too >< Yeap yeap! I want them all to be friends again.

@SummerLuv:

Yeah I know how you feel. I'm having a hard tie deciding which guy he should end up with. ><

Guess not :(

Thank you for waiting~

Btw... Do you like the poster I made myself? Up there ^^