Why Are You Here??!!!

Because I Miss You

Your POV

I woke up when Auntie banged on my door. "~~~~! Wake up this instant and let me in!" Her voiced boomed. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door to open it. Auntie walk in. "Good morning Auntie" I bowed. She look around in disgust before looking at me.

"Your father is coming t 1. Get ready by then and DON'T talk bad things about me!" She spat. I jumped a bit. "N-neh Auntie" I replied. Auntie walk out of my room with her chin held high. "Hurry up and make breakfast!" She called. "Neh!" I ran to the bathroom to get ready.

--------

Finally it was 1. Father walk into the mansion with 2 bodyguards following him from behind. "Welcome father/yeobo" both me and Auntie greeted. Father smiled. Father walk to me and asked, "How are you doing here?" He asked. Before I could answer, Auntie interrupted. "Of course she's fine, honey. Don't you trust me to take care of her?" She asked sweetly.

*Two-faced * I thought. "May I be excused?" I asked father. "Where are you going?" "Garden" Father nodded his head and walk off with Auntie. I sighed and walk to the garden. I sat on the hammock and enjoyed the beautiful scene infront of me. *I wonder what Sungyeol is doing right now..* I thought. I took out my phone and dialled his number. Sungyeol answered on the third ring.

"Hello babe?" I smiled hearing his voice. "Hello? Babe? Are you there?" Sungyeol asked. I snapped out of my daze. "Mianhe oppa. My mind was somewhere else just now.." Sungyeol laughed. "You must miss me so much!" I rolled my eyes eventhough  he couldn't see it.

"Who says that I miss you? I miss Woohyun oppa!" I said. In the background, I could hear Woohyun shouting. I laughed. "Babe! You're mean!!" Sungyeol shouted. "I'm just kidding oppa! You're the only man in my heart" I said sweetly. The conversation continued with a bit of interruption from Woohyun.

As we were talking, time flew by fast. It was already 6.45PM. Suddenly someone cleared his throat. I look up and gasped. "Babe! What happened?!" I could hear Sungyeol shouting from the receiver. "Uh-uh...Oppa, I call you back later. Bye" I hang up.

I stood up and look at him. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. He open his mouth to answer but father interrupted him. "~~~~, I hope you don't mind me inviting Byunghun for dinner" I smiled softly. "Well, you guys have a good chat while waiting for dinner okay?" He walk off. My eyes were still on Ljoe. He, too, was staring back.

"~~~~ I - " I interupt him. "Don't need to explain." I walk off. Ljoe grabbed my wrist. "Please let me explain!" He begged. "What is there to explain? Isn't everything clear that you hate me?" I asked him. "But I have a reason!" I look away not wanting him to see that you were crying."Enough." I whispered. Ljoe took a step foward to grab my hand but I pulled my hand back. "You shouldn't have come" I said. I wipe away my tears.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Father said, totally oblivious of the tense atmosphere. "Neh" I said softly and followed him in. Ljoe, too, followed.

--------------

During dinner, I kept quiet. I only talk when necessary. While father was talking, I could sense that Ljoe,who was sitting opposite me, staring at me. I shifted uncomfortably on my seat. "Byunghun, how is your parents?" Ljoe shifted his attention to Father. "They're fine" Ljoe smiled.

Dinner was finally over. I excused myself to my room. Ljoe followed because of father's order. When I reach my room, Ljoe closed the door. My back was facing him. Suddenly, Ljoe hug me from the back. I struggled out of his grip. "You should go" I said coldly, not wanting to meet his eyes.

Ljoe took a step towards me but I took a step back. "I said go!" I whispered. "Don't do this to me. Please" He dropped onto his knee and begged. "Please forgive me! I can't stand it anymore" He said. I walk to my window. "I can't" I confessed. Ljoe look up. "What?" I sighed. "I can't forgive you." I repeated. 

He stood up and walk to me. "Why?" He asked as he walk towards me. "I JUST CAN'T OKAY?!" I screamed. I fell onto the floor crying. Ljoe quickly hug me. I pulled away. "Go. I need some time alone" I said as I walk to my bed. "But I-" "GO!" I yelled again. Ljoe jumped and quickly went out.

I lay on my bed crying. I took out my phone and immediately called Sungyeol.

"Hello? Oppa?" I asked.

"Oh, ~~~~. This is Woohyun. Sungyeol is out. He forgot to bring his phone along."

"Oh, okay. I call later then"

"Wait! Are...you crying?"

"Aniyo! Something just got into my eyes" I lied.

"Don't lie! You were crying right?? I can tell by your voice"

"Fine. I did. Happy? But please don't tell yeollie oppa.."

"Okay. Go to bed. I'll sing a lullaby okay?"

"Neh"

Woohyun started singing and soon enough, you were sleeping. "~~~~? Are you asleep?" No answer. Woohyun smiled. "Good night ~~~~" he said before hanging up.

--------------

Woohyun POV

"Hyung, why are you smiling at my phone?" Sungyeol asked. "Oh, Sungyeol you're back" Sungyeol nodded. "So, Why are you smiling at my phone?" he asked again. "Nothing" I smiled and walk off. "He's getting weirder" I heard Sungyeol mumbled. I chuckled and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

hey my lovely readers~~~~ thank you so much for reading!! and Im so sorry for updating so slowly!!