Untitled

Because I Miss You

Sungyeol POV

"Babe!" I said as i back hugged you. You squealed. "Oppa!" You said as you turn around and hug me back. "I miss you so much!" I said. "Oppa! We just met a few days ago!" You lightly hit my back."I still miss you, though" He cheekily said. You giggled.

"Come on. Lets get back to class" I suggested. " I thought you wanted coffee?" You tilted your head. I smiled and shook my head. I dragged you back to class. When we open the classroom door, Ljoe attention were on us. I pulled her close to me. You looked up and smiled. Ljoe quickly looked away. I smirked.

"Oppa, I thought you were sick?" You asked. I ruffled your hair. "Oppa! My hair!" You whined. I smiled. "I just wanted to see how much you care for me" I explained. " You know I care for you alot!" You pouted. "Of course I do!" I grinned.

---------

After school, I brought ~~~~ to Infinite's hang out place. Woohyun and Myungsoo was already there. "Welcome to Infinite's hang out!" they greeted. You smiled. "Thank you oppas" you thanked them. Woohyun came and took your hand. "I'll give you a tour" he said as he drag you. "Yah Hyung! Don't do anything to her!" I yelled. "No promises!"Wooyun yelled back. I shook my head.

When you and Woohyun came back, I was lying on Myungsoo's belly. Myungsoo was playing with my hair as I was playing with my phone. "Yeobo, I'm hungry" I whined at Myungsoo. "Go ask maknae to buy you food" He said. "But I want you cook for me!" I pouted. "Araso. I'll cook for you. Follow me" Myungsoo smiled as he stood up. He went into the kitchen with me following closely behind.

Your POV

"Oppa.. Are they always like that?" I asked Woohyun. "Yeah. Weird right?" he replied. "Oh God! I'm dating a gay?!"I asked in horror. "I heard that!" Sungyeol said from the kitchen. Both me and Woohyun laughed. Woohyun took a seat on the sofa and pulled me down beside him. I rested on his chest.

"Oppa, where are the rest?" I asked. "They should be on their way now" he shrugged. Suddenly the door burst open. "WE'RE HERE!!" Sungjong yelled. The rest of Infinite came piling into the room. Me and Woohyun look up. Infinite froze. I blinked at them, confused.

"Uh.. SUNGYEOL HYUNG!! Your girlfriend is cheating on you!!!!!" Sungjoong screamed as he ran into the kitchen. Seconds later, Sungyeol was storming out of the kitchen. "Yah! Hands off my girlfriend!" Woohyun raised his hands. "Okay, okay. Selfish bastard" Woohyun whispered the last part. Sungyeol glared at him.

I lightly hit his shoulder. "Oppa!" I whined. Sungyeol pouted. " Hyung your food is done" Myungsoo said as he walk out of the kitchen. "Neh~ yeobo!" Sungyeol skipped to the kitchen. "Look who is cheating on who now" I muttered and crossed my arms.

A pair of arms wrapped around me. "How 'bout becoming my girlfriend? I would never cheat on you" Hoya whispered into my ears. I giggled. "I'm sorry oppa. I'm in love with Sungyeol oppa" I said. Hoya pouted. I smiled and patted his head.

I walk into the kitchen and saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo feeding each other. I widened my eyes in horror. "HOYA OPPA!!!" I screamed. Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo jumped in shock. Hoya came running into the kitchen. "Wha-what is it?" Hoya asked. He look at Myungsoo and Sungyeol then, he laughed.

"~~~~, are you jealous or something?" He asked. I pouted and nodded. "Feed me too!" I requested. "I WANNA FEED HER!!!!" Woohyun screamed and ran into the kitchen. He pushed Hoya away and pushed me onto a seat. He sat down next to me and began feeding me with the food Myungsoo cooked.

Sungyeol looked at Woohyun feeding me. He glared and Woohyun. "Hyung! Thats MY girlfriend" Sungyeol emphasized. "Just entertain your wife!" Woohyun stucked out his tongue at Sungyeol. Sungyeol tried pushing Woohyun off his seat. An argument started.

I pouted. I looked at Myungsoo. *Oppa can feed me!*  As if he read my mind, he nodded his head. I squealed and ran next to Myungsoo. I opened my mouth and he fed me. I smiled. Sungyeol and Woohyun stopped fighting and realized Myungsoo feeding me. "Yah hyung! Don't touch my girlfriend!"Sungyeol yelled. Both of us ignored him and continued feeding each other.

"Oppa, why didn't I choose you to be my boyfriend before?" I asked. Sungyeol gasped. "I guess you were speechless to ask me to be your boyfriend because I'm too handsome?" Myungsoo shrugged. Sungyeol face was red in anger. I burst into laughter when I saw his face.

Woohyun and Sungyeol look confusingly at me. "Oppa..hahah...Your face was so EPIC!" I laughed. Sungyeol frowned and walk out of the kitchen. I walk after him. "Oppa!" I called bur he ignored me. "Fine then! I'll become Woohyun or Myungsoo oppa's girlfriend!" I said and walked back to the kitchen.

Sugyeol quickly grabbed my wrist pulled me onto his chest. "Thought so" I smirked. Sungyeol poked my hips. I jumped in shock. "OPPA!" I screamed. Sungyeol stuck out his tongue and continued poking me. I squealed. "Yah! I'm trying to sleep here!" Sunggyu yelled.

Both of us immediately kept quiet.  "Sorry oppa/hyung" both of us said. When he got back to sleep, we laughed silently.

No One POV

"You're in love with her aren't you?" ???? asked. The person sighed. "How did you know?" He asked. ???? put his hand on the person's shoulder. "I saw all those letters you wrote for her" the person looked away. "Just give up. She have Sungyeol" ??? suggested.

The person shook his head. "No. Even if it takes a million years, I will wait for her!" the person assured. "I love her too much to let her go" he whispered. ??? Shook his head an walk off. The person turn his attention back to Sungyeol and ~~~~ playing. *One day, you'll fall for me.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYY READERS!!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME. Me and my co-author is very busy with never ending homework. I hope you guys are not angry....

COMMENT& SUBSCRIBE!!