Sister

Because I Miss You

"What have you been doing the past few weeks?" Sunggyu asked. "This and that. Pretty boring stuff" I shrugged and I took a bite of my bread. It was already lunch time. Teen Top and Infinite were sitting at the garden eating their food and goofing around.

"Eat more! You have gotten skinnier!" Woohyun piled his food on my tray. I stared at the foods. "I'm going to get fat soon" I mumbled. Myungsoo heard and laughed. "Hyung! do you want our ~~~~ be fat?!" He pushed the tray away from me.

"But look at her! She had gotten skinnier. She's left with skins and bones!" He exasperated. I look down at my body. *Did I lose weight that much?* I thought. "Don't listen to him. You're fine" Myungsoo whispered to me. I smiled gratefully. " ~~~~-ah" someone called my name.

I loko up and my eyes rounded in surprise. I quickly put on a normal face and asked him "Oh, Sungyeol-shi. How may I help you?" At the corner of my eyes, I saw Woohyun furrowing his eyebrow in confusion. "I thought they were dating?" He asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo didn't reply.

"Follow me," He turned around and walked off without giving me the chance to protest. I sighed and stood up to follow after him. "~~~~, don't go" Myungsoo pulled my hand back. I look down at him and smiled. "Don't worry, oppa. You can come up if I don't come back in 20 minutes okay?"

I lightly pulled my hands back and went to follow Sungyeol. I walked up the stairs to the rooftop where Sungyeol was already sitting on the bench provided with HyunA. I slowly walked towards him. "Sungyeol-shi?" I called his name. He stood up without saying anything.

I walked nearer thinking it would be safe. He suddenly turned around and slapped me. I dropped onto the ground clutching my burning cheek. A single tear has already escaped my eyes. I glared up at Sungyeol. "Is that why you call me to follow you? To slap me?!" I stood up.

"What more are you not satisfied?!" I yelled. "You want to know?" He smirked. I nodded bravely. " Fine. I'll tell you. I want...." He leaned in closer. "You out of this school." He stepped away from me and laughed. "You know, its pretty easy to make you fall for me. Its almost boring. Now that I'm bored of you, I throw you away. After all I am known as the player"

"This is what you wanted all along right?" I glared at HyunA. "Fine, you win. I lost. You've taken my first love. Are you happy now?!" I angrily spat. "Don't you dare talk like that to her!" Sungyeol defended HyunA. Behind him, HyunA was smirking.

I look at Sungyeol with dissappointed eyes. "After all we've been through, you're going to throw me aside just like that? To go after that woman who have ruined my life?!" I asked. "Who do you think I am? A piece of trash?! And those 'I Love You' you always told me was nothing? What happened to the Sungyeol I knew?"

"He's gone. He doesn't exist anymore. I killed him." Sungyeol smirked. "HyunA how could you?!" I looked at her.  "You're the one who broke up with him why are you crying over this?" I looked away. "Fine, I admit. I still love him. I love him so much that I couldn't let him go" I dropped onto the floor and cried

"~~~~~, stand up" A voice told me. "Myungsoo, this none of your business. Back off," Sungyeol said. Myungsoo glared at him. "No. ~~~~ is my business. She have always been" Myungsoo walked to me and helped me up. "Gwenchana?" He asked. I didn't answer, instead I cried into his chest.

"Hyung, I'm dissappointed in you. I thought you could take care of my sister well, but I thought wrong!" Sungyeol froze. "S-Sister?!" He asked. "Neh, ~~~~ is my sister," Myungsoo said

"B-But your surname is Kim!" Sungyeol stuttered. Myungsoo smirked and walked off with me. "Ya Myungsoo come back here!" Sungyeol shouted.

----------------

I cried all the way home. Myungsoo had to carry me back to my room. He placed me on my bed. He sighed and walked off. "Oppa," I said. He turned back and said "Yes, princess?" I sniffed. "Am I really your sister?" I asked. He sighed.

"Yes." He admitted. "How come I didn't remember you?" I asked. "When we were young, Father sent me here to study. We were very close then. But when Mother died, you were in trauma. You've forgotten everyone. Teen Toip was tried to help you regain your memories but they left out about me"

"Why?" I asked. "I told them to. I was afraid that my face would remind you about Mother and make you depressed again," He explained. I look down at my hand.

"So you knew I was your sister all along?" I asked. He nodded. "Does Father know?" He nodded again. I sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Truthfully, I don't know. I guess its too much to take in right now" I admitted. "You should rest. Its been a long day, afterall"

I smiled as Myungsoo tucked me in. "Thank you oppa" He smiled back. " Welcome. Anything for my princess" He walked out of my room.

-----------------------------

OKay, another chapter up!! ^^

OMG!!! Myungsoo is ~~~~'s brother?!

I didn't expect that XP

Sorry if it dissapoint anyone :(

Comment Replies:

@ImAChodingGirl:

Wah! Thank you dongsaeng-ah!! <3

Opps! They're brother and sister^^

Haha... I know :)

Yay! go team Ljoe!! <33

@kimberly__:: :

Another update up!! <3

Opps! Myungsoo can't end up with her :X

@levina:

updated ^^

@Stephanie1127:

Yeah I do~ :D He's cute!! Romantic also!! Gosh! I always cry or blush at what he always do for me during our dates >////< Don't worry.. You will find the one soon :D

HAHAHA!!!! Mine is......everybody!! :P

@myasianboys:

Yay! you're happy ^^me too! I'm mad Sungyeol >:(

yeap teenfinite <3

HAHA LOL!!!!