Another letter

Because I Miss You

Your POV

I hurriedly went to my locker - wanting to know if i will get another letter. I open the locker. Unfortunately, there was none. Dissapointed, I walk to class.

"Yah Juliet. Did you here me call you?" I look up. "Huh? Oh oppa" I said. "What's wrong?" I look away and hesitantly said, " I didn't get any letter. I'm a little dissapointed.." Sungyeol stop and look at me. He sigh.

"Juliet... Forget about him. You don't know him. He could be anyone! He could be a !" I sigh and walk into class - leaving Sungyeol. He shook his head and followed you into the class.

-----------

-lunch-

You hesitantly open your locker. Your face lit up when you saw a piece of paper. You quickly grab it and read it.

-Letter-

Twinkling, twinkling a land of stars
In my eyes, you are a queen
Your charms, that I knew about
after this night was almost over
In a edge of your locked heart,
I slightly light a fire
Your sweet voice
Long, straight hair like Jasmine
 If your heart is hurting, I become torn
 You are who I really cherish 
Sincerely,
Your secret admirer
 
-End-
I squealed in delight. People stared at me but i didn't care. " You receive the letter didn't you" Sungyeol suddenly appeared behind you. You nodded your head and gave him the letter. He read it through. " Cheesy bastard" Sungyeol mumbled. I frown and snatch back the paper. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Let's go" He drag you to the canteen.
----
"~~~~!" Sungjong screamed into your ears. You flinched. "Yah! She's gonna go deaf soon!" Dongwoo yelled. I giggled and sat beside Myungsoo. "Hey ~~~~" he said. "Hey oppa" You smiled. "How's class?" You look at him weirdly. "uhhh....okay? I guess.." Myungsoo chuckled.
"I heard you got a secret admirer" Your eyes widen. "Where did you hear that?"  "Sungyeol" I rolled my eyes. "He wouldn't stop complaining to us." Sunggyu said. "Yeah..Even I was irritated" Sungjong add in. I laughed. "Yeah, I got a secret admirer. I got another letter today."
"Do you like the letters?" You nodded. "Yup. It just brighten my day!" Sungyeol faked cry. "You-You're go-gonna leave me?" Infinite laughed. "Cheer up! You still got your 'wife'"Hoya said. "Yeah! you've forgotten me,haven't you?!" Myungsoo glared at him. Sungyeol wrap his hand around Myungsoo's waist. "Yeobo...Forgive me?" Sungyeol pouted. "Aigoo!! My yeobo so cute!" Myungsoo pich his cheeks. Infinite made a gagging sound.
"Aish! Get a room!"Sunggyu shouted. Sungyeol and Myungsoo stuck out their tongue at him. Infinite and you laughed at them.
-------
Ljoe POV
*Aish! Where are they?* I thought as I look around the airport. "Ljoe" a voice called my name. I turn around and saw Teen Top walking to me. I smiled and went over to them. "What took you guys so long? The plane is going to leave soon!" Teen Top pointed at Ricky. I look at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?"He asked innocently.
"Ricky packed freakingly a lot of stuff so we had to force him to leave some stuff behind" Niel explained. I shook my head. "Let's go" I said as i toward the security to check my passport.
---
-@ the plane-
I look out of the window and thought of ~~~~. I was excited to see ~~~~ again. I can't wait for her to be in my arms again. I miss her so much. "Hyung, how are we going to find ~~~~?" Changjo asked. "Simple. We go to Seoul High" Changjo just nodded and continued talking to Ricky.
"You're excited aren't you?" Cap ask. "Who isn't when they're going to meet their love ones soon?" Cap chuckled. "Don't get your hopes us though, with a pretty face like her, she could be taken already. *I didn't think about that* " I'm sure she isn't taken yet" I assured. "I'm just saying the possibilites" Cap shrugged.
*She isn't taken. I'm sure she's waiting for me. * I assured myself. *Just wait ~~~~. I'm coming*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE~~~~~
Ljoe coming~~~ KYA!1!! Anyway.... Sorry this is crappy chapter..... I couldnt think of anything to write!! I didn't want my readers to wait. I'm really sorry. To make it even more worst today was a really bad day for me....So i'm really sorry~~~~~~