Pants

The Cat´s Trap

 

I got an answer for two questions that kept bothering me. What was Donghae doing that day by the river on his bike when I was caught swimming in the winter river? And how did he find out Han Geng´s address if he didn´t even know his name? The answer was too simple. Apparently Donghae lives in the neighbourhood right across the river.

I was being carried on Donghae´s back because I hurt my knee with my stupid little stunt earlier. I expected him to scold me again just like he always does nowadays but it seems like he finally understood that I´m a hopeless case. I´ll always do stupid things and be careless, I´m Lee Hyukjae you know. I was glad having him always to my rescue, though. He ran out of Han Geng´s house after me not forgetting to steal some of the strawberry treat I was ogling earlier from the table. I can´t believe he noticed. And it´s not like I didn´t need some sugar after the run and all that crying I did.

We crossed the bridge and entered a wealthier neighbourhood. The houses were huge with wide gardens and sturdy metal gates. Why does it feel like I´ve been here before? I kept wondering about it until we walked around a very familiar house. It was Kyuhyun´s house! Well, it´s not surprising that he lives in the same neighbourhood as Donghae. I´m sure Choi Siwon´s house is nearby too. They are like our schools´ F4. Rich, handsome and successful.

"Here we are," Donghae said and entered the gate of the biggest house. I could only stare with my mouth agape at the huge and modern villa. I thought I would see this only in my favourite Sunday morning drama but this was a reality and I was about to enter the world of the rich. Hee hyung, don´t leave me.

We entered a huge white lobby but Donghae didn´t stop and continued with me on his back up the stairs. He opened the doors at the end of a long hallway and went inside a spacious room. He walked to the bed and dropped me unceremoniously on it. Then he walked away to something I suppose was his personal bathroom. I took my time to scan the room. The walls were painted in light blue and the room was well lit adoring nice blue light from the installed aquarium. I get the idea where Donghae gets his fish-like expression from. The Nemo over there is surely a good teacher. The rest of the room was hard to identify since clothes, books and other stuff were all over the place. Talk about being messy.

"Take off your pants," Donghae came out of the bathroom with a first aid kit in his hands.

"What?! N-No way!" I said a bit too loudly. But come on, my crush wanted me to take off my pants in front of him! What if I get a tent or something? I wouldn´t be able to live this through.

"Stop making a fuss Hyukjae, I need to treat the wound on your knee and your pants are too tight to roll them up. Blame yourself for wearing skinny jeans," Donghae said not amused and put his hands on his hips in a scolding manner.

"Ugh, but don´t look," I gave up. Donghae obediently turned around and I started carefully getting rid of the torn piece of cloth. Great, now I have to throw them away, I thought looking at the blood and holes on my knee and surprisingly on my  too. "What a great sight it was from behind," Heenim laughed into my shocked face. I decided to ignore the whole situation and sat back on the bed using the long sweater I was wearing to cover as much of my tights as possible.

"O-Okay," I said but kept looking at my hands. I was too embarrassed to look Donghae in the face.

"It´s worse than I thought," Donghae sighed and started cleaning the wound. I bit my lip when the stinging became too much. The brunette cleaned and to my chagrin even disinfected the wound. Then he put a soothing cream on it and I felt the bruise cool down. Lastly he covered it with a big colourful band aid.

"Monkeys?" I was amused with the picture on the plaster.

"What, it looks cute and it suits you anyway!" He blushed and looked away then he realised what he had said. "I mean, you look like a monkey, not that you are cute!" He corrected himself but blushed even harder. It was an adorable sight and I couldn´t get mad at him. If anyone else called me a monkey, I would kick his , though.

"Whatever. Would you mind lending me something to wear? I can´t go home like this." Donghae became conscious of my half state. I instantly reddened.

"O-Of course," Donghae finally averted his eyes and went to hunt for some clothes into his messy wardrobe which was, by the way almost as big as my own room.

Suddenly the doors flied open with a loud bang and we both turned to look at the newcomer. An angry Kyuhyun was standing there huffing and puffing. For a bit I wondered how he got inside but I´m sure he´s here as home as I am at Sungmin´s. The youngest first looked at me and I felt how his eyes wandered at my legs, then he turned to Donghae.

"You bastard! What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend," he roared. Oh God! It´s not how it looks like! I wanted to say but my mouth went dry.

"Hey, calm down! Hyukjae just-" Donghae wanted to defend himself but was immediately cut off.

"I looked out of my window and saw you bringing my boyfriend to your house. You thought I would let it go? That you can do whatever you want?"

"Since when do you care about Hyukjae anyway?!" Donghae retailed now as angry as my so called boyfriend.

"What are you talking about? Of course I care for him!" Kyuhyun yelled back.

"Oh, really? So all that talk about trying a guy for fun and kicking him out later was out of care?" Donghae spatted. I felt a blood rush through my body. So it was true! I felt so hurt and betrayed and I didn´t understand why because I was sure I didn´t like the boy and didn´t even care if we broke up.

"That was before I fell for him. It took him just one simple date to have me completely smitten. I tried to get out, to deny loving a guy but when I saw you taking him away I couldn´t resist anymore. I know what you are trying to pull off here and I´m not letting you. This is a war and I always win!" Kyuhyun said in a firm voice and then turned to me, startling me.

"I´ll drive you home," was the only thing he told me before I was lifted bridal-style and carried out of the house. I couldn´t protest, I was too tired to do anything anymore. At least Kyuhyun had enough decency to wrap a thin blanket around my waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted Kyuhyun to stir the water one more time, sorry for that. Eunhae were so close already! :D I was so happy that there are going to be at least three suju albums this year, but now it seem like Sungmin my leave to military before the seventh jib and Kyochon Chicken changed from suju to exo. That´s a pity, I really like the photoshoots, I would use them as a wallpaper often. :(  Random suju stuff: On the way to Thailand: Sungmin did not know how to fill Thailand entry card so he moved to sit beside Hyuk (aisle between them) then he leaned over to see how Hyuk filled his as a guide. Hyuk did not fasten belt, so Min put Hyuk’s belt on the armrest then looked at a flight attendant as if he hoped she will scold Hyukjae, but she did not see that. When there was an inclement weather warning, Sungmin came to fasten belt for Hyuk. Hae came to talk to Min. Hyuk kicked Hae’s three times then talked to Sungmin sitting on the armrest. Hyuk teased Min by rolling the blanket then throwing it at Min. Hyuk & Min teased each other all the time.