Hijack

The Cat´s Trap

I stayed at home for a few days because I wanted to be completely cured of the cold and also because I couldn´t show up at school with such a bloated face from all the crying. Apart from Sungmin, Shindong and Taemin came to check up on me too. Shindong said he won´t let anyone to bury me in snow again and Taemin updated me on the last dance practise I missed.

Now it was Thursday and I stood in front of the school gates once again. I was scared to continue walking, what if I get attacked again. Hyoseong wasn´t the biggest problem anymore. Last time I met Donghae, I lashed at him while he thought how great of a good deed he did to bring me home on Monday. I´m sure he´s pretty angry at me, I better not draw any attention. I was still hesitating when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped slightly but calmed down when I realised it was only Sungmin standing behind me. He nodded at me reassuringly and I smiled at him.

"Stop making a fuss, Hyukjae, what could happen?" Heechul groaned, annoyed with my fidgeting in my seat. I didn´t relax but I stopped moving at least. An angry Heenim is dangerous, as I got to know through Sungmin.

Suddenly the door to the class opened and Donghae came inside. It was a typical stereotype in this school but still I tensed. The ginka looked tired and kinda fed up while he lazily scanned the class. Then our eyes locked, I quickly looked away not wanting to anger him.

"Hyukjae, this must be your luckiest or the most unlucky day," Hee hyung muttered. But before I could think over what he said, my hand was grabbed and I was being pulled out of the classroom and onwards to the hallway. Stunned I looked at my capturer, the great Lee Donghae himself.

"Yah! Let me go! What do you think you are doing?!" I yelled and yanked my hand away. Donghae turned harshly and glared at me. I tensed and he used that moment to take me and flung me over his shoulder like a pack of rice. I came to life and started fighting.

"God, Hyukjae, how can you be so hard to carry when you´re so light!" Donghae exclaimed and slapped me across the .

"I´m serious put me down, Donghae!" I felt stupid, especially when I was being carried first. But no answer came. I was lucky it wasn´t a break or I would become a laughing stock.

Surprisingly Donghae managed to run with me till the third floor and I was released finally in the dance club practise room. The moment I landed on the ground, my survival instinct kicked off and I sprinted to the doors. Before I could even touch the handle I was caught again, though.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I screamed my surviving wasn´t important anymore. I was pissed off.

"I´m sorry," Donghae turned his back to me.

"What?!" I didn´t hear properly.

"I said I´m sorry! Okay?! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" The ginka exploded. I tried to push away a certain song that started playing in my head and focus on the huffing boy in front of me. Donghae exhaled slowly and looked me in the eyes.

"I mean I didn´t act very nice towards you," you don´t say, "but when you weren´t at school and I admit, that it´s partly my fault, I realised that I maybe wanted to be your friend," Donghae´s eyes got bigger. Was he using aegyo on me?!

I didn´t know what to think at the moment. Lee Donghae just apologised to me and everyone knows the ginka never apologises. And on top of it he wants to be my friend. There was no way I would decline his offer but still I needed to keep my pace.

"Well, I´m not sure, you were pretty harsh, you know," I had my arms crossed on my chest and eyes closed. I peeked at Donghae with one eye, which was a mistake. The big puppy eyes and pouting lips welcomed me. What a strong attack. "But I think I can cope with it, if you promise to be nicer to me," I finished losing my battle against the aegyo.

"Great! I promise!" Donghae exclaimed and jumped on me hugging me. I felt a rush of blood going right into my face making it look like a ripe tomato. My secret crush didn´t notice though and after the hug he took my hand and led me back to the classroom. Oh my poor heart, torn between beating too fast and skipping the beats. I wish it´s just my cold coming back because I was hoping I was over this stupid infatuation.

"Lee Hyukjae! I expect you to give me a full explanation!" Ryeowook yelled the moment I arrived at our table during the lunch time. Beside him, three other pairs of eyes were staring at me. What was I supposed to say?! I was sure saying that Donghae apologised to me would be a fairly bad idea.

"Well, we´re kinda friends now," I said carefully. Sungmin widened his eyes. "Let me make sure, Hyukjae. Friends with whom?"

"With Lee Donghae" Silence. And then uproar! Sungmin, Shindong, Taemin and especially Ryeowook were asking at the same time how we became friends, if he apologized for Monday, what he said to me and so on. I was answering half heartedly, not wanting to reveal too much, I wasn´t sure myself about the friendship. We were friends for just like three hours and it´s not like something had changed in that short time.

When I stood up to throw the rest of my lunch to the bin someone bumped into me. The last bit of my strawberry milk splashed on my white shirt and made a nasty pink stain on it.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, yet again into the face of Lee Donghae. Déja vu? But instead of making my life a hell, this time Donghae just grabbed my hand for the second time today. As I was being dragged through the hallways I still wasn´t sure, if today is the luckiest or the most unlucky day of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I had some technical problems here. The thirteen chapter somehow dissapeared? Or I don´t know myself. I had to upload it again... :D And something different now. I was melting after I saw Eunhyuk´s SMA photos, so handsome.. But then I found him cheating! Just kidding :D the photo with Minho is cute and it´s funny, how he took Wook out for a date. Anyway, thanks for reading and waiting, I´ll try to update soon, not sure, if it will work, sorry :(