Date

The Cat´s Trap

 

"I wanted to ask something," I said. Kyuhyun and I were walking around a park. We´re on a date! Kyaaa!

"Go ahead," my boyfriend smiled at me. I still can´t get used to this fact. I´m not single anymore and on top of that I have a handsome, rich and smart guy for a boyfriend. Don´t you call this a jackpot?

"I was perfectly sure you are straight. It´s just strange you would want to date a guy, you know?" I wanted to ask this question for some time already. Although I was very happy right now, I couldn´t get some things out of my head. One of them was that Kyuhyun originally liked girls and he was also a player. I couldn´t help but feel a bit scared. I didn´t know the gamer too well, what if he hurts me? Heenim said I don´t love him so I shouldn´t get hurt but I didn´t want to be betrayed either.

"Oh, that. Donghae told us, me and Siwon, you´re gay," Kyuhyun started. That little fish! He promised he wouldn´t tell anyone, it was a secret. "I became curious and started to notice you. When I did, though, I found out you´re nice. You are beautiful and your body could be envied even by some girls," I blushed. Did he just compare me to a girl?

"Kyuhyun, I´m not a girl. I´m not beautiful and about my body, well, my constitution is different, you´re old enough to know that, aren´t you?" I said slightly angry. I´m a man, I don´t want to be treated like a girl!

“Ah, sorry, I didn´t mean to make you angry," Kyuhyun panicked. It was cute, heh. "Of course, you´re not a woman," he tried to clean the mess. He continued to rumble but got annoyed soon and cleared his throat.

“Anyway! It doesn´t matter because right now I want to be with you," Kyuhyun said aloud and took my hand into his. I was startled and blushed hard, however I didn´t take my hand out.

We walked slowly around a small lake in the centre of the park, our hands still connected. We were talking about many things. I learned that Kyuhyun was indeed a hard core gamer, he would play all night forgetting to sleep. He was cool and snarky but if he felt comfortable enough, he would turn into a child like character smiling a lot and playing around. I think I can learn how to deal with this kind of person. It would be easier than to go along with Donghae, I was sure.

Lee Donghae, my ex crush, how I decided to call him. I was still disappointed by Donghae´s previous behaviour. I didn´t understand why he was suddenly so harsh to me because I don´t remember doing anything to him. I mean before the accident of course. I believe he deserved to be hit. Someone had to do it and even if I wasn´t happy to be the one hurting him, I knew it was necessary. I was sad and angry that our new born relationship had to end so soon. And I would be lying, if I said I didn´t feel anything towards him anymore. I hope I won´t hurt Kyuhyun, if I decide to fight for my love once again in the future. Sigh.

"Hyuk? Are you listening?" Kyuhyun woke me up from my thoughts.

"Sorry, Kyu, what were you saying?" I smiled at him apologetically.

"I said Donghae was in trouble," he laughed and pointed to a couple in front of us. I looked curiously at the people yelling at each other. I knew it´s not very polite but just like the boy next to me, I had to hold back my laugh.

There was standing Hyoseong on her high heels with her hands on her hips and an angry scowl on her face. Next to her was equally angry ginka a little less intimidating than his girlfriend. I guess the difference in their heights was the reason, Donghae looked poorer. They were throwing insults at each other and although it looked funny, I felt sad for them. It´s never alright when people hurt each other.

"You know what?! I don´t want to be a girlfriend of someone so heartless like you! Go to hell, Donghae!" Hyoseong screamed and ran away.

"Right, go away! I don´t need you!" Donghae yelled after her and turned the other way. Unfortunately it was the direction we were standing in. Donghae froze, embarrassed to be seen in a situation like that. Then his gaze fell on our hands and another wave of fury hit him.

"Did you come to laugh at me too, Hyukjae?! Is it fun?! Do you think I am playing with peoples´ feelings too?! That I´m a horrible heartless monster?!" Donghae kept yelling at me and I was on the verge of crying. I would have burst into tears, if I hadn´t realised how must have been Hyoseong feeling. She must be in pain too. I felt Kyuhyun pat my back and I took it as a signal to do something.

I sprinted fast towards Donghae who must have remembered the time I attacked him at the mall and frightened fell right on his . I didn´t stop and jumped over him lightly, running after Hyoseong. From the corner of my eyes I saw Kyuhyun crouching next to him. I knew he would take care of his friend.

I focused on looking for the girl instead. I found Hyoseong not far from the lake, she was sitting on a bench, her hands on her face, crying. I stopped to catch my breath and then slowly went and sat next to her. She didn´t notice me at first so I took my time to take on her appearance. Her bleached hair was tangled, her pretty clothes crumpled and I´m sure under those hands must be hidden a panda-like face.

"Hyoseong?" I said carefully. She snapped her head and turned to me surprised.

"H-Hyukjae? What are you doing here?" Hyoseong sniffled, snot hanging from her nose.

"I´m just sitting on this bench. If you need something let me know," I said with a comforting smile and gave her my handkerchief. She was dumbfounded but took the piece of cloth and wiped her nose.

"Okay," she smiled and closed her eyes. I felt her lean her head on my shoulder and I didn´t move. She needed some comfort and if soaking my jacket was enough, I was fine with that.

We sat there quietly until the sunset. Hyoseong then stood up: "You´re a good guy, Hyukjae." And just like that she left. I bowed slightly to her and went back home as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Donghae is single now! It was so hard to write this chapter, since the MOTORBIKE was released :D Hyukjae said, it´s "y" concept and I agreed before I saw those wigs!! :D And then Hyukjae sings: "Don´t turn around" and there´s the face of Siwon :D EunHae combo are the best!