Invitation

The Cat´s Trap

 

It was already late when I came home. Our Saturday date was ruined and I felt sorry to Kyuhyun, everything went well after all. But I didn´t regret going after Hyoseong. It´s true she made my life a lot harder by turning Donghae against me and the snow attack was still a fresh memory but I knew, deep down she was a good girl. She just fell for the wrong man and I had to sympathise with her. I was on the same boat.

I sat on my bed and wondered what happened between them to cause such an ugly breakup. I asked Heenim if he had any idea but he said he didn´t know. The cat was strange this past week too and it made me quite nervous. I´m sure he´s keeping something from me. I wanted to make him talk but my phone rang. The ID was Kyuhyun´s and that made me smile.

"Hello?" Heenim scoffed and mumbled something about me making a stupid face.

"Ah, Hyuk. I´m sorry but I think I need your help," Kyuhyun whispered. I became worried, was he in a danger? Maybe he didn´t get home safely, he was whispering so he didn´t want anyone to hear. I was already putting on my jacket.

"Where are you, Kyu?" I asked leaving the house. I was lucky my parents were okay with me going out during the weekend as long as I wasn´t drinking or causing any problems. And I was a good kid, you know.

"I´ll text you the address," Kyuhyun said hastily. He was in a hurry.

"Kay, I´m coming, bye," I ended the call and ran towards the bus station. Soon the message with the address came and I didn´t hesitate to go there.

When I arrived about twenty minutes later, I wasn´t so confident anymore. I was in a wealthy district full of enormously big houses with wide gardens and heavy iron gates. And then it hit me. Kyuhyun invited me to his house! I was standing in front of decorated metal gate timidly reading the name next to it: ´Cho Family´. This is bad, I´m stupid. Kyuhyun was a player after all trying to trick me into coming to his house at night alone. But no, I´m not as dumb as he thinks, I´m not going inside. I turned around to leave when the intercom crepitated. And then a voice came out of it.

"H--jae m´ in, pl--se," a noise came out of the intercom. It was Kyuhyun being thankful I came. He sounded desperate, even though I couldn´t hear him properly. My dumb side kicked in again and I boldly walked inside, the gates closing loudly behind me. Creepy.

I had to walk through the front part of the garden before I arrived to the house. I didn´t have to ring the bell, Kyuhyun was already waiting for me at the doors. He enveloped me into a tight hug and I blushed.

"Thanks god, you´re here! I didn´t know what to do with him anymore," Kyuhyun breathed out and took my hand. He quickly pulled me through the hallway and then to the left where I believed was his room. Here it comes, I´ll be eaten by a wolf! Stupid Hyukjae! But wait, he said ´him´? Was there another person in the room? I got to find the answer to my question in less than ten seconds. Kyuhyun opened the doors to his bedroom but before he could say anything, he was tackled to the ground by a very familiar brunette.

"Kyu! Where´d you go?! I was here alone!" The brunette sobbed sitting on my boyfriend. I wasn´t even jealous.

"I left you here for less than five minutes! I went to open the door for Hyukjae," Kyuhyun pointed at me. I was still standing in the doors stunned. I watched the sobbing cutie, Lee Drunkard Donghae, as he sported the biggest pout I´ve ever seen.

"H-Hyukjae?" The pitiful being turned to me. I nodded and closed the door. I walked quietly around the mess on the ground and sat on Kyu´s bed. Kyuhyun in the mean time managed to get out from his smaller friend and placed himself under my legs next to the bed. I ruffled his hair and felt him lean into my hand. Suddenly Donghae who was watching became active again.

"Kyu! I´m tired, let´s go to sleep!" The drunken boy exclaimed.

"You don´t seem tired," Kyuhyun said.

"Don´t tell me how I feel! I am the only one who can talk about my feelings! You´re the same as Hyoseong! You both keep telling me what I feel but you know nothing! I´m not heartless, I don´t need anybody, I don´t like Hyukjae and I´m really really tired!" Donghae cried and hit the floor with his hand.

Suddenly everything went silent. Donghae used up all his last energy and after his loud scene he lied down and fell asleep on the ground. I felt Kyuhyun move under me, mumbling ´sorry´. I didn´t know if the apology belonged to me or Donghae but I didn´t care. I had different things to think of. I remember the first two sentences were said by Hyoseong today, Donghae being heartless and that she didn’t need him anymore. The last one was from Kyuhyun´s careless remark which was true by the way, Donghae really didn´t look tired. But what does it all have to do with me? Did Kyuhyun or Hyoseong tell him he liked me? Come on, Hyukjae, you´re being too much here. He just simply hates you, understand it already. I sighed.

"I´m tired too," I said.

"Hyuk, I am really sorry. I just couldn´t calm him down and thought you are good at speaking and well, sorry," Kyu looked at me pleadingly.

"It´s ok. I wasn´t of much help anyway. I´ll go home," I smiled at him.

"No, I won´t let you walk back in this cold and it´s late at night. You can stay here, I´ll leave my bed for you and go to sleep downstairs. That´s the least I can do now," Kyuhyun smiled at me and stood up. I wanted to argue but was silenced by the light kiss on my cheek. Using my confused state the gamer turned off the lights and disappeared.

Although it was dark and the only person in the room was lying dead on the ground, I felt the need to hide my horrible blush. I crawled into Kyu´s bed and hid myself under the blankets. It took me about thirty minutes to calm down but I managed at the end and fell asleep at last. If I wasn´t so tired, I would notice that someone climbed into my bed and snuggled himself onto my back. I had a beautiful dream that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I´m sorry, I couldn´t write for the past few days, I had an important visit. :( So how is it? Kyuhyuk relationship getting better. Donghae being stubborn again. :) The Ride Me meddley is awesome! I´ll have to buy the album for sure. And here´s a bonus: A Japanese article said siwon, wook and shindong went to support eunhae during their MV filming and the part where siwon appeared in the MV was suddenly decided and recorded while he was there ㅋㅋ