CHAPTER 6

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tuesday*

Chorong woke up from sleep and start her day like usual.When she finished wearing her school uniform,she went to the table and ate the breakfast alone.Her parents still sleeping and she just cooked the food by herself.While she cleaned the dished,she heard a bell rang.She wiped her hand and went to the door to open it.Her eyes grew bigger as she shockto see a person that she couldn't expect standing in front her.

"Good morning baby,Good morning.Good morning Park Chorong"said suho with huge smile                                                                                                      "What the fish you are doing here Kim Suho?"

"Oh i just want to walk with you to school,can i?"
"No!!"

"Don't be like that.Seulpehajima no no no,Honjaga aniya no no no"
"Haish,im not joking about this.You never walk to the school before"

"Who said that fact?I like walking in the morning"
"So walk alone"said chorong and slammed the door in front of his face.

"Hais that junmyeon.I never expect he can be this childish"

Chorong went to the kitchen back and continued to wash the plates.She looked the watch and its already 7am.She took her bag and opened the door.As the suprised,suho still standing in front of her.Chorong just let out a sigh and wore her shoes.

"Sorry because slammed the door"said chorong slowly
"Slammed the door?I thought you close it so thats why i still waiting you"said suho innocently and chorong just look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter