CHAPTER 41

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chorong!!! Park chorong. Don't hide from me,"shouted suho as he entered the house. 

He checked each each room and finally went to his room.As he opened the wardrobe,all chorong 's clothes was missing.Tears ran on his cheek.He never thought that chorong really believed what she saw just now.He want to explain to chorong but chorong saw the other thing.He dialled her number she not answer it.

He walked out from the room to go to his father's house without realized a letter on his table.


Chorong couldn't stop cried as she couldn' believe suho will hug yookyung.She didn't want to listen any explaination as she will hurt more.She ended up to run from the house and decided to stay at her parent's house. As she entered the house,her mother kept asking her question.

"Choronggie,what's wrong with you? why are you crying?"ask Mrs Park and hugged her daughter tightly

"Om-omma..suho hugged other girl in front of me,"
"How can this happen,chorong?"

"I just went to his company and looked--he"chorong couldn't continue her words and cried harder as she remembered back.

"Don't cry anymore,rongie.Go to room and sleep.I want you to rest and think again.Maybe it just his staff or relatives

"Omma,suho fall in love with her once in US"said chorong and let go Mrs Park.

Chorong laid down on her bed and thought again.She lefted the house with a letter on his table.She just want suho stopped searching her.

To:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter