CHAPTER 26

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so what should we buy here?"ask chorong and kept seeing the surrounding in Daikanyama Adress Mall

"what do you want to buy? Tell me you wish"said suho and made little gesture genie choreo

"Hmmm let's buy things for our family and ourselves"

"Let's buy clothes for you"
"Why me? i still have many clothes in wardrobe"

"But you now are my wife so the style and fashion need to be more cute and update"
"So now you are saying that i'm not updated and have zero sense about fashion?"said chorong and pouted,looking away from suho

"Don't jump at that conclusion.I will be ceo and i want to show that my wife is awesome and all female workers will stop flirt with me"
"Oh really? wow the workers must be wasted her time a lot just because want to flirt with you"

"Don't worry,i have someone will take care me till i die,am i right?"
"Nae..so let's go"

Suho held chorong's hand and lead her to clothes boutique.He ept choosing clothes for chorong until he didn't realize that he already bought 10 clothes for her.
He kept pulled chorong to any boutique which have beautiful and cute clothes while chorong already hold 10 bags in her hands.

"Suho,stop.Let me rest first and i think the clothes are enough for me"
"Why? you need more clothes and we will fill the wardrobe at our new house"

"Suho,let buy your clothes.Now."
"Okay,i knew you already reached the limit of patients.I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry.I just don't want to burden you with buying me a lot things.I'm not a gold digger"
"You not,chorong.Let's eat first and then continue.Give me you shopping bags"

Chorong just give 5 shopping bags to him and suho held her hands,blew winds at her hands as he saw chorong's hand little bit red.Chorong smied again and pulled suho to a restaurant

"Wonder if this retaurant have chicken feet or not"
"I will ask the waiter"

As a waiter came to take order,suho ordered sushi,stew,ice cream and chicken feet.After taking the order,the waiter left the table.
Suho stared at chorong as she kept looking at other things.

My heartbeat so weird.

Suho held his chest as he still looking at chorong.Suddenly,chorong saw what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter