CHAPTER 38

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho entered the house with tired face.He didn't expect there were a lot things to do in company.Suddenly,he remembered the moments that happened between yookyung and him. He wondered why yookyung acted so close with him.

He used to know yookyung is a beautiful girl and have good personality when he met in US.Even he just knew her for two years,his heart attracked with her personality especially her face looks like hookyung. He really love hookyung but he never confess to yookyung about her feelings. 

When he met yookyung in US for the first time,he was really shocked as yookyung face really same with hookyung and he almost to fall in love with her.Suho just shook his head as he thought back about yookyung.

Suddenly,suho jumped a little as he heard glass shattered and it' from kitchen.He went to the kitchen quickly and looked chorong was collecting the shatter glass.

"Chorong,what are you doing?"ask suho and took chorong's hand from collecting the glass.

"T-the glass was broken. I'm just careless"
"No..no,let me do it.Your hands will get wound"

"It's okay,i will---"
"Chorong,can you just obey my order?"

How i want to obey your order while you were flirting with another woman.. i'm seriously hurt,suho..

"N-nae.." replied chorong and continued cooking while suho collected the shattered glass.

Chorong wiped tears quickly as she don't want suho knew she was crying.

"What are you cooking?"
"J-just simple food."

"Need help?"
"No,it's okay. Y-you look tired today. Just change the clothes and eat"said chorong and pushed suho out from the kitchen.

  ------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter