CHAPTER 10

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho entered the class and there are students greeted him with smile and flower which from the girls.Suddenly,suho looked at his place which is chorong still not come.He wonder why chorong still not come to the school because she is the earliest student to arrive at the school.

"Chanyong,did you see chorong?"ask suho and sit beside chanyoung
"I don't know.She always come first to the school.Is she sick?"

"No,i just meet her yesterday and her face still look healthy"
"I think she have problem at the house"

"Really?But she --"
"Suho,chorong from poor family thats why she study hard but it's really weird because she never absent to school"

"i think it's better that i go to her house after the school.You want to go too,chanyoung?"
"It's okay.I have to do somethings at house.Take care her,suho"

"Okay,chanyoung.Thanks for the info"said suho and sit at his place.

For the first time she felt realy lonely and no one want to talk with him.He missed to annoy chorong.He missed to touch chorong's long hair and her chubby cheeks.It's everything for suho but he shook his head.

"No,hookyung still in my heart.No one can replace her in my heart.No one." thought suho.

Suddenly,the teacher entered the class and greeted the students.During the whole lesson,he just thinking about three things.He really missed hookyung.Then,he still didn't know where is chorong.Lastly,he couldn't decided about his parent decision and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter