Chu for you guys

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey,i'm back again but not for updating the story.Actually,i'm just want to tell you guys that i couldn't update my two latest stories for this two weeks because the examination from 7th May till 19th May(two week).

But the good news,i want to tell is actually the story almost arrive at the and the conflict.I will tell you guys the preview but not  at all actually (lol whati'm talking about actually xD)

After the marriage,chorong will back again as students but suho will hiatus for study and will take over the company and he will go to somewhere.He will leave chorong for two years to expand his company and the unexpected guest will come.The hint i want to tell is she is a girl and have the same feeling but different personality.She will be a bad girl and destroyed suho and chorong marriage .

 

So this only for you guys!! Keep comments and upvote because after the exam,i will have two weeks holiday and i hope i can finish this story.I will focus to the next story,Nae Yeoja,Oh Hayoung (featuring Sehun and hayoung).

So goodluck to all friends who also have exam like me.Bye and good night

p/s: hookyung is long hair right? this girl actually.... *whisper:BYE*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter