CHAPTER 13

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's get marry"said suho,looking at chorong seriously
"i might hear wrong but can you repeat suho?"ask choronng to confirm it

"Chorong,i not kidding.Let's get marry and both of us will get benefits"
"Did you ask me to marry with you? But suho.."

"Chorong,i know that you want to continue study but on the same time,look at you right now.You are working at the cafe until late night"
"I admit that my family really poor,suho.Thats why i have to study hard so i can help my family but my father right now,suho"said chorog slowly tears fell again

"I understand your feeling,chorong.That why i want to help you.Please,help me,chorong.I will help you and your family.I know you really love your mother and father"

"Everybody love their parents,suho.But my situation is different between you"

"I have to marry a girl to save my company but i don't like her and i have to find another girl.You have to help your family.At this time,we need each other"
"Suho,marriage is not a simple thing"

"It's not impossible if we want to marry even we don't love each other"
"But suho---"

"Chorong,please help me in this time.I need your help"
"Suho,it's hard for me to think about this at this time.I have to help my family"

"But working at cafe and left your study is not a right thing.I will help you and your family,chorong"
"Suho,it's not easy like you.Im just a poor girl and i don't---"

"Will you marry me,park chorong?"ask suho and held chorong hand
"But suho--"

"Chorong,we are different but we are same now in his situation"
"But why choose me,suho? im just a normal person that doesn't have everything"

"You are everything for me.You are beautiful girl.You are a nice person.You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter