Protect Park Chorong

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good evening,guys..

Okay,this really shocking news.

From yesterday,there are rumours spread that suho dating agirls from cube.

All people knew that Acube and Cbe is different companies but i thinkCube have more power to make decision when their artist involved in scandal or rumour.

Straight to the point,people said suho dating with chorong and many people started to dig in back their past memories.The saddest things are chorong already bashed by immature exostan and also make a picture said "KEEP CALM AND KILL CHORONG"

Seriously,i'm really angry and i can't focus study because i'm scare if chorong really dated because there are many fancams and yesterday,there is a picture namjoo and naeun with exo.

There are immature exostans called chorong as a pig TT~TT 

Seriously,i feel like i want to delete this fanfic.K-netizens also gave bad comments and kept saying only eunji can sing while the other members can't do anything.

APINK IS NOT ONLY ABOUT EUNJI BUT ABOUT 6 MEMBERS LIVE HAPPILY AND PROTECT EACH OTHER.

I hope that one day,a big news will reveal and all people can shut off their mouth.

I started to think that apink going through hard time like soshi when they debuted.Soshi was bashed because close with suju but apink was bashed because that rumours.

The most touching part is there are sones also defend apink.I don't how to express my feeling and i'm just really happy both the fandom sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter