CHAPTER 34

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like A Star-Taeyeon ft The one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EubLstp3Yik )

Chorong laid herself on the bed as she thought about everything happened in one day.She felt grateful because her mother-in-law told suho that yookyung will stay with them at the house not staying with her house.

Yookyung look nice but my feeling said something.. i hope everything going well..

She didn't realise that suho kept poking her cheeks until he piched her cheeks.

"Ouch.Oh suho..what do you want?'
"I kept calling your name but you never hear me.Are you ok?"

"I'm okay.Just tired because working from morning"
"Oh..."

Suddenly,everything become quite and no one dare to continue the conversation.Suho also weird why he felt that he changed a lot.He used to talk with chorong,to and play with her but everything has changed.While chorong,she waiting suho to say something.She take a deep breath and look at suho.

"Do you.." suho and chorong said at the same time.

Both of them scrath the head as embarrassed talking at the same time.Chorong nodded as she want suho to ask her first.

"No,you go first.Ladies first"said suho and smiled.

"Do-do you like yookyung?"ask chorong slowly
"I don't know.She just like someone from my past but she different"

"Oh.. but i can see you close withe her,"mumbled chorong
"I don't know.She never confess to me.We just like a close friend but we always hang out in US'said suho 
.
Chorong felt little bit hurt as suho told the honest thing to her.She didn't know how to react as she even don't know what's her feeling towrds suho but inside,she didn't want suho left her.

"Chorong,you already graduated but i never heard you talk about university.You don't have interested to continue your study?"

"I want to be full part time work as a wife in house like omma"

"Oh.. so you don't mad about yookyung being my assistant?"
"No ,i believe her.She looks someone professional with something in company."

"Chorong,can i ask something?Do you have feeling towards me?"
"I'm not ready to answer it.I'm sorry"said chorong and suho just nodded.

"Let's sleep.I have to work tomorrow and you maybe can go to omma's house.Goodnight,"said suho and closed his eyes.
"Nae,goodnight"said chorong but she still didn't want to sleep.

After a few minutes,she still looked at suho face.She felt her eyes getting teary as she felt stupid not ask him a question that really important.

Suho..do you still have feeling to me like before? You always promise to wait me said that words. 

Suho..saranghae..

   ******************

Suho went to the company and greeted all the workers.As she want to arrive at his room,he looked yookyung was working at the computer.

"Good Morning,Yookyung"
"Good Morning,Mr Suho"

"Aish you never use 'Mr' with me in US.Just suho only"
"I dont want the workers tell something bad about me.You still our boss"

"Ok,can you tell me schedule for today?"
"You have m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter