IMPORTANT NEWS FOR EVERYONE

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Annyeong hasseyo everyone, how are you all? ^^ my name is leenaeun, and i'm gonna be the new author for this story. All this time, i've been a reader for this story too and i love this story soooo much, and i know how you all loves this story, simply just like i do... My dear friend, the author of this story, she already made her decision and all i can do is respect her decision. All i can do now, for my dear friend and her beloved readers, is to write 2 epilouge about surong after this, epilouge about their marriage life, and their children maybe =) So, please bear with me because i need some times to write it, but all i can say is, i will make you smile with the epilouge, yes you, all the readers and my dear author friend. My wish is really simple, i just want to make my dear friend, the author-nim, smiled when you read your story, yes, even if you give this story to me, it's still your, and it will always be yours, and so does the hearts of your readers :') The 1st epilouge title : THE UNCHAINED HEART The 2nd epilouge title : YOU, MY DREAMCATCHER See you soon my beloved readers and my dear friend author-nim, and happy new year 2015 =)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter