CHAPTER 32

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey..i want you to meet someone.She's at appa's house"
"S-she's?"

"I met her in US as she's new staff at the company.She's really profesional and manage well the company when i'm not around.Actually,she's my assistant"said suho and smiled.

"W- well..maybe i can meet her"said choronng slowly.

Suddenly,suho phone was ringing.He picked up the phone and his fae suddenly turned sad.He ended the phone and put back in the pocket.

"I think we can't meet her tonight as omma ask her to stay at the house.Actually,i want her stay at this house to help me"

But,it was our house.... why should you ask stranger to enter our house,suho?

"Oh,.. i think want to talk with her"said chrong and went to the couch and suho followed her at behind

"I heard today is your graduation day"
"Yeah"

"Congrats,chorong.I think i have to continue my study back"
"Well..it's up to you but now many girls enrolled to this school"

"Oh yeah,i don't want it happen again like my first time enrlled to the school.Do you remember,i ran in feared as the girls kept chasing me and then i met you.I grabbed your hand and then..."

Suho looked at chorong.Suddenly,the atmosphera became awkward as both of them remembered their second meet.

And you ran with me..suho while holding my hand tightly.

"Er-rr.. i want to take bath first"said suho and started to walk to the stairs.

Suho..are you avoiding our memories toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter