CHAPTER 33

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not update last night.Well you know,it's dream concert xD You guys want another update right? so do something that made me really happy something like upvotes and comments.

I'm officially announced that this story have more comments than my first story even it still not complete.Well Done,friend!!!!!!! 

Hope one day,this story feautured TT TT ..haish it still a long way -_____-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Up to the sky - Apink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hIhVeWDI6s

Chorong opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes as the sub ray went through the window.Suddenly,she felt a pair arms around her waist. Suho still slept while hugging her wife.Chorong looked at suho face and poked his nose making him wrinkled the nose cutely.

"wake up.You need to go work today"
"Appa told me to go work tomorrow"said suho and yawned

"Good morning,suho-shhi"
"Good morning,chorong.What you gonna do today?"

"I want to clean the house as i'm not stay here for a long time"
"Ok,i will help you"

"Then,let go my waist.I cant breath proplerly"
"No,i will not let go you"said suho and hugged her tightly

Why you being like this,suho? Sometimes you awkward sometimes you're romantic..

"Hey,why you being quite suddenly?"
"Oh..no.I'm just curious about something"

"Tell me what you curious and i will answer"
"Who is yookyung for you?"

"Well,she just my friend but maybe little bit like her personally"

So,he already forget our promise to try love each other...

"Oh i see.I- i think she pretty,r-right?"
"Actually.. her face..same like hookyung"

Suddenly,chorong felt her heart being stabbed with knife.She now understand why suho acted like this after two  years.She felt like suho still can't forget hookyung.

"I want to take bath first"said suho and let go suho's hand from her waist.

Chorong,forgive me but i'm confuse now.I don't know..I'm sorry..

****************

Chorong and suho sat on couch af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter