CHAPTER 47

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'm hoping many votes from you guys as this is my last chapter.Thanks for sweet comments and maybe a few advices.Hope one day this story will get featured ...maybe ^^" 

Suho walked to his parent quickly and hugged them tightly.

"You did it,son.Thank you"

"Appa,it should me to thank to you.Omma and papa always support me"

"Actually,it's hard to believe that yookyung and Mr Lee will do this.I really trust Mr Lee" said Mr Kim slowly

"Appa,sometimes people who we trust a lot will betray us.He even have relationship with yookyung without his wife know,"

"Poor Mrs Lee.I hope she's strong to go through all this,"said Mrs Kim as she felt pity to Mrs Lee.

"Omma,appa.. I want to find chorong.Maybe she know that I'm not wrong in this case,"

"Rest first,Suho.You did a lot thing in one day.It's already night.You can find her tomorrow,"

"What your father said is true.Rest first.I know you tired,"

Suho just nodded and smiled.Suho returned to his house.He entered his house and walked to chorong's room.

He just sighed as he felt regret to make chorong's cried.

He went to master room and laid on the bed.He took out his phone and message to chorong.

To:Chorong

From: Suho

How are you,wifey?? I miss you"

Suho put his phone beside him.He went to the bathroom to take a bath.After taking bath,he went to his bed to sleep.

He took his phone and dialled chorong's number.After a few rings,chorong still not answer.

Maybe she still mad to me.

As Suho wanted to hang up the phone,suddenly a soft voice called his name...

"Suho....."

"Chorong?? Chorong?? It's you??"

"........"

"Chorong,say something.. to me"

"Suho.."

"Chorong.. I miss you,I love you a lot"

"Su-Suho.."

"Chorong,let's meet.Only both of us"

"If you want to meet me,find me at our favourite place,"

"Chorong.. did you miss me??"

"...I will answer tomorrow"

Suddenly,chorong hung up the phone.Suho kept shouting her name but she already ended the call.

*********

"Chorong.. I miss you..I love you a lot"

Chorong couldn't stop crying as she heard the last words.Now,she knew that Suho also love her.Both of them in love.Both of them missed each other.

After ended the call,chorong closed her eyes as she felt hurt a lot.She admitted that she missed Suho a lot.She loved him a lot.

She watched the news about suho's company in US. She felt stupid to believe yookyung but yookyung betrayed her.

She thought yookyung is a kind person but she's was wrong.She used to think that Suho like yookyung but the real is,Suho love his wife a lot.

"If I give him chance to explain everything,maybe all this will not happened" mumbled chorong softly

Chorong laid on the bed and slept as she wanted to prepare for tomorrow.She hoped that Suho will find her at school garden.

The place they shared everything.The place they always fight but she hoped tomorrow,the place will be miracle for both of them.

Suho.. I hope you find me tomorrow.I want to say 3 words to you.

************

Suho wore blue t-shirt and jeans and headed to kitchen to meet his parent.

"Omma,appa.. I want to meet chorong.I have to go now,"

"But,where??"ask Mrs Kim

"She didn't tell me,omma but I hope I find her"Suho went to door but his father called him

"Son,...good luck.I know you love her.Hope you find her"Mr Kim and smiled and Suho just nodded.

Suho went to his car and drove to Chorong's house.Maybe he can ask Mr and Mrs Park. As he arrived at the house,he knocked the door and waited someone to open it.

"Suho..w-what you do here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter