CHAPTER 40

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho opened his eyes slowly and looked around.He still in office but he wondered how can he slept while he worked.He looked the watch at wrist and it's showed 3pm.

I slept for many hours but how....

He called yookyung to come into his room

"Yes,Mr suho?"ask yookyung and stood in front of him.
"How can i slept,yookyung?"

"I don't know.Maybe you just tired from working"
"Oh..really? I guess about it.Actually,i want to return home now.Cancel all meeting todays"

"Yes,Mr suho"said yookyung and suho took his briefcase and left the room.

Wow..this is easier than i thought.Ok,proceed to 2nd step.

Yookyung locked the room and dialled someone number.

"Hello,Mr Lee"
"Oh Hello,yookyunnie.How are you?"

"I just want to tell that i'm already get the file.Tomorrow,i will fly to US back and we can access the company account.As i know from suho before,the company have about 50 billion won so we should try to be careful"

"Ok,i now you smart about this.Seriously,baby.. i don't know that i will betray Mr Kim because of money and my love to you"
"O-oh of course then we can enjoy the money when we get"

"So how you will tell to suho to fly back to US?"
"Well.i'm already think about it.I will tell about my mother's condition"

"But you don't have mother so--"
"Suho never know about this.We just met at the company.So let's prepare tomorrow and i will call you when i arrive at the airport"

"Ok,bye..yookyunnie"
"Bye"

Tsk...this old man,i can't belive you trust me ad betray your wife too.Poor you, Mr Lee

*At Suho's house

Suho entered the house and saw chorong was watching drama.Suho went beside her and sit beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter