CHAPTER 15

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you marry me?"said suho and opened the box and revealed two ouple rings and chorong just looked blankly.Suho waited chorong to say 'yes or no'.

"Chorong ..please.." suho kept praying in his mind that chorong will took the ring but..........

"I'm sorry but the answer is NO"said chorong softly and left suho in shocked. 
 
Suho stared at the ring and couldn't believe what chorong said.He feel like want to cry because he just start want a new life with chorong and forget yookyung from his life but it's not easy to win a cold-hearted girl like chorong.She have a warm heart but no one can get her easily.

Suho still couldn't believe her answer.He closed back the box and stood up,walking back to the home after being rejected by chorong.He took a rose from his poket and threw it to the trash can.He really want to give the rose if chorong accept his propose but he never expect to be like this.

"Just wait chorong.You don't the real Kim Junmyeon.You will regret this" thought suho and walked to the home..

He returned home with heavy heart..left the park and thinking about new 'plan' that we never expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chorong,why your eyes look red?"ask hyemin and held chorong face
"Aniyo unnie.Im okay,i think i have sore eyes" answer chorong softly

"Maldo andwae,it's not sore eyes but it's look like you crying for all night"
"I- i -i miss my cat but it died last year"

"Oh sorry.Be strog chorong.I bet you really love your cat"
"Nae unnie.Thanks"

"Mianhae unnie for lying this but i don't want another people involved in my life"thought chorong and look at hyemin busy with decorated the cakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter