CHAPTER 45

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho lied on the bed after the meeting with company staff.Most of them agreed to move to move to Kim's Company.

But suho was thinking about the person who stole the money.Suddenly,his phone ringing and he answered the phone without glancing the number .

"Hello???"

"Hi,suho .. My baby"

"Yookyung?what are you--"

"Yes,it's me.Hoon Yookyung.So I heard you have problem with company.I feel pity for you,"said yookyung and laugh evilly

"You...Yookyung!!! I don't expect me you will do this for me.I thought we're friend but you--" 

"Suho..Suho,I'm tired of living like this.Money is everything you know"

"But yookyung.. you just made me lost respect towards you.I can't believe you will do this,"

"I didn't say that I stole the money but maybe you just guess correctly.So well done.You just got 10 points" said yookyung and evilly

"Yookyung,you just... disappointed me"

"Oh,Suho,actually,I want to give chance to you.I know you already in US now.You can meet me if you want and talk about our relationship"

"What do you mean?"

"Just leave chorong and let's start our life together"

Suho thought for awhile.Then,an idea appeared in his head.

"I don't know but I will contact you again"

"Ok,call me again.Bye"said yookyung and ended the phone.

Suho just smirked while looking at phone.Maybe,it's too cliche but he just thought one idea.He called his investigator and talked about something.

************

At the morning,Suho went to a cafe nearby to meet import and person.As he arrived the cafe,there's 5 cops and his personal investigator.

Suho decided to act that he want to start his new life with yookyung and the cops will come at the perfect time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter