CHAPTER 44

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho..what happened at the company now?"ask Mr Kim in worry tone as he heard the news.

"I-i don't know,appa.The company account suddenly lost 20 Billion.We're trying to figure out the person who did this" 

"Suho,Mr Lee in US already resigned"said Mr Kim slowly on the phone

"What?How can he did this?"

"Suho,calm down.Try to think carefully about the person .I know you can do,"

"Nae,appa.You just rest and I will do this.Don't think about this.I should responsible about this"

"Ok,suho"

Suho ended the phone and sat down at the couch in his office.He started to think about the things happened to the company.He thought logically,after yookyung left,everything happened.The company in US and now Mr Lee resigned.

"Are both of them involved in this case but Mr Lee is kind.

Or,it just me gave my trust to him easily?

 

Yookyung and Mr Lee happily shopped in shopping complex.Both of them already knew about the news but they're happily to see the company started to fall down.

"I bet the investors will out from the company and asking their money," said yookyung happily while choose the new clothes.

"But,don't you think the company in Korea still strong and even did well nowadays"said Mr Lee

"I don't think so.If one thing happened,it will effect everything

"Hmmm maybe.Woah,daebak"said Mr Lee and tapped her shoulder to watch the tv.

"About 200 staff of Golden Holding,another bra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter