Last Author Note

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good evening everyone.How are you?? ^^

This is my last author note for this story.First of all,I want to say that I'm sorry for everything.It's Ramadhan for all Muslims and I want to say I'm sorry and happy fasting to all Muslims.

To say about this story,this is the second the story which is already completed(i hide one chapter but I will reveal soon)

I'm really happy that I managed to complete even my story not excellent like other people.I just want to share my feelings about surong as I really love this couple.Sorry for my bad bad bad grammars in this story too TT TT.I wrote this story because I want to improve my English ( I got A for my English during mid year exam  XD )

I'm really that I received many comments this morning even it just 8 comments XD After returning from school,I'm happy to read all the comments and I noticed the silent reader finally comments. Seriously,this is funny for me.

 I created this story since 10th January but the comments I received more than at my first story ( maybe not many people like namjoo XD)

So,I want to announce that I will reveal the last chapter in 10th July to celebrate 7th months I'm writhing this story..... hmmm maybe because sometimes I forget about something.

The last chapter is the longest chapter in this story so there's many thing will be revealed.

I want to ask something,Did you guys shocked about yookyung and Mr Lee ? That's the most important event as the bad char

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter