CHAPTER 28

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come here,please.I want to say something"said suho and patted the bed beside him

"Actually,i will go to US to work at another brach of the company"

Suho looked into chorong eyes and he can see the tears will form at her eyes but chorong acted like nothing happen.

"You have to go or?"
"Appa said after marrying you,he want me to go US.He trust me to make the company at US will success i handle"

"So i will follow you or?"
"I want you finish study and i will back again in two years"

"So i will stay here and .." 

chorong couldn't continue as the tears slowly dropped from her eyes.Suho quickly hugged her and patted her back while chorong cried on his chest.

"I'm sorry,chorng.I'm really sorry but i promised i will back again"
"I dont care about the company but i afraid that you will forget me"

"You didn't trust me?"
"I'm just afraid i will lose you.Everything can happen,suho"

"I'm promised that..."
"Don't promise,suho.I'm afraid you can't hold on the promise.I want to sleep.I have quiz tomorrow"said chorong went to her place to sleep,leaving suho in dissapointed

*At Morning*

Chorong cant focus at the lesson as her mind flew away.She even can't answer the quiz just now as she kept thinking about suho.She didn't know why she felt really sad that suho will leave her but she starting to love her husband.Chorong let out sigh and put her head on table.

"Park Chorong.Focus on my lesson" shouted Mr Hwang and all students looked at her.
"Nae,seosangnim"

"Chorong never slept in class"
"As i know she always focus"

                 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter