CHAPTER 36

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong woke up at the next day with swollen eyes.She walked out from the room and went to the lving room. She still husrt and shocked with suho last night.She never thought suho will slap her just because she not answer his call.Chorong went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to drink milk.

"Chorong..."suho called her but chorong ignored him.

Chorong just walked past suho and decided to stay in room for whole day.Suho ran to her quickly and hold her wrist but chorong pushed him away.

"What do you want? I thought you satiesfied slapping me or you want to do it again? Just slap me!! "shouted chorong and held suho's hand to slap her checks.

Chorong started to get teary again.Suho quickly hugged her but chorong kept pushing him.

"Chorong,i'm sorry.Please,forgive me"
"I don't want.Just go to your yookyung"shouted chorong but didn't realize the last words.

"Why you want to include yookyung in this case? She's innocent but why you blame her?"said suho

He defend her...i'm seriously hurt,suho..

"Then,you can go with her"said chorong and went to the mini library.

She locked herself in the library and ignored suho that kept calling her to open the door.Chorong couldn't stop crying.She felt really hurt when suho still defend yookyung in front of her.She started to have bad feelings that suho already fall in love with yookyung because her face looks like her ex-girlfriend.

Chorong laid herself on the floor even it's cold but she didn't care about it. Suddenly,suho opened the door with the keys and went towards her.

"Yah! why you laid on the floor?"
"Why you care about me? Go away from me"said chorong softly as she doesn't have energy to talk

"Chorong,i'm really for slap you.I'm just shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter