CHAPTER 39

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho found chorong at dining table.He slowly went to her and put the envelope in front of her.

"Do you believe me,chorong?"
"I think the picture explained everything,"

"But,chorong listen to me. You look the picture closely.I'm not seducing her.She's trying to close with me"
"So you want blame yookyung?"

"Chorong,please..i-i don't want start fight with you"
"I don't start fight with you. You just found the picture while i'm not show it to you,"

"Chorong,please. Y-you have to believe me"
"So what if i don't believe you? You didn't love me right?"

"Chorong,i'm just--"
"Just go eat the dinner. I want to sleep,"said chorong went to the guest room.

Suho just looked at the food and started to eat.He just wonder how can this picture was captured in his office.

Why this picture explained like i have scandal with yookyung?

Why yookyung acted close with me?

How can this picture was captured in my office?

Suho kept asking himself.He's innocent in this case.He didn't know what to do to make chorong trust to her.This is the second time he fought with chorong. He still felt guilty abouut slapped her.

After eating dinner,he went to the room to talk with chorong but she's not in the room.Suho went to the guest room and knocked the door softly but no answer from the room

Maybe she didn't want me to disturb her.I'm sorry,chorong.

 *****************

Suho couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter