CHAPTER 3

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly,someone tapped chorong's shulder and she looked angrily to him.Chorong just read back the book and totally ignored that boy.That boy handed a sandwich to her but chorong just look like nothing.

"Park chorong,you are hungry.Just eat"
"I don't want it kim junmyeon"

Again,suho took out a plastic from his pocket.He took her hands and handed it.

"I heard ou like this a lot.I know you will not reject this,am i right?"
"What is this?"
"Chicken feet"

Chorong stared for a lng time but she gave back to him even she really want to eat the chicken feet.

"So you rejected this.Okay,i will eat.I love chicken feet too"said suho happily and started to eat.

Chorong can't control her feelings but she have to manage her image in front of suho.She plugged her earphones and read the book.Suddenly,chicken feet in front of her.

"eottokhae!!! thats look delicious," said chorong in mind.

"I feed you.Come on,open you mouth"said suho but chorong shook her head.
"Aish..don't be ashamed with me.Im just want to be your friend"

Chorong opened and suho feed her slowly.

"How was it?"
"Delicious,"said chorong slowly and suho just patted her head softly

"Are you scare with me?"
"Mollayo" (A/N:IREOJI MAYO BABY KUENDAE NAE MOLLAYO XD)

"Lets be friend,park chorong.I will be your the best friend for you"
"I don't want it"

"Bwoh?! no one never reject my offer"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter