CHAPTER 27

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry that not updating this story but im ow working at new fanfic[Im bad author xD] But dont worried because i will finish this story soon and focused my new story.Go and see the fanfic !!! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/747937 (Sehun and Hayoung *well i dont care the rumour about the wassup member with sehun while there are a lot seyoung moments xD sorry for being delusional -_____-)

Keep comments 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New semester already start but chorong went to the school alone as suho also started working at the company.As soon she arrived at school,many students kepy looking at her.Chorong even wondered why they looked at her.Suddenly,she heard many whispered from them.

"chorong looks like have someone"

"Her face look beautiful and have blessing"

"She look more cheerful than before"

"My mom said when someone got married,her face look different"

Chorong shocked at the last talked.She glared to the girls who talking about her and they quicklt left her.Chorong let out sigh as she felt really missed someone.At this time,suho always with her and even he always annoyed her.

"Chorong!!!" shouted someone from behind
"Oh, chanyoung"

"How are you,chorong?"
"So-so but i'm fine.How about you?"

"I'm too and during holiday,i meet a girl"
"Wahh,really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter