CHAPTER 14

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho,if you dreaming again,you may go out from this class?"shouted the teacher
"Nae seosaengnim"said suho slowly and again looked at the outside class

Suho keep remember his propose to chorong and now it's already 6 days after he met chorong.Tomorrow,chorong and him will meet again.He looked at beside him and its empty,chorong place.He really missed to annoy chorong like usual but now she at somewhere else.

A smart girl worked at coffee cafe for their parent.Why chorong didn't agree with his propose.Suho keep looking outside and he saw two birds were flying together.While he kept looking the scene,someone knocked the table and it was Mr Lee.

"OUT FROM THE CLASS NOW!!" shouted Mr Lee and all students just stay quiet and looked at suho.

Suho slowly stood up and went outside from the class.He really want to meet chorong now but looking at himself as student now and chorong might mad at him.Suho kept walking without he realize that he already arrived at school garden.

Their secret garden.He remembered how he met chorong at the garden....a beautiful girl with her lovely books.....

 

Suho kept looking around at the school but he doesn't have interest to go to the canteen because many student went there.Suho suddenly bumped to a boy student.

"Oh sorry but Is this school have any beautiful place?"ask suho
"not really beautiful place but there is school garden near at canteen"said the boy

"Okay,thanks"said suho and went to the place.

He want to find a peace and rest after working for 6 months with his father at the company.Suddenly,he saw a girl sitting with books.Slowly,he want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter