CHAPTER 1

You and I are One.[Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok students,sit down.Today,we have new students and please be nice to him"said Mrs.Lee.

Suddenly,a handsome boy entered the classand all the student watched him carefully.All girls can't blink their eyes as a another handsome boy being their classmates except one girl,who only read her book as she have no interest for new student.


"Suho,introduce yourself"said Mrs.Lee
"Annyeong,my name is kim junmyen but call me suho,"said him and all studens clapped their hands.

"Thanks for intrroduction.You may sit beside chanyoung.Chanyong,lease raise you hands up"sai Mrs Lee and chanyoung raise his hand.Suho went to him and sit at the place.
"Ok,let continue our lesson.Please open page...35"said Mr.Lee and started to write the notes on blackboard.

                  ************************************

"Chorong"
"Chorong"

"Yah Park Chorong,"yelled one her classmates.Chorong took off her earphone and look at her.
"Bwoh?!"

"Mrs.Lee want to meet you,"said that girl coldly.

Chorong just stood up and went out from the class to go to Mrs.Lee 's room.When she arrived at Mrs.Lee place,a boy also with her and talked about something.

"Aaah,park chorong.Here you are.This our new classmates,suho and i want you tour him around the school.I know you can do it because you are smart girl"
"Can you just ask anyone and not me?I have to help the librarian to arrange the books"

"Don't worry,i will tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter