4.3: Glares and Sneezes ~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

T.O.P.’s POV

I had just finished reviewing and approving my schedule for the next week when Hanul walked in.

She was carrying a shopping bag.

Girls. -.- We’ve only been here three hours and already she needs to shop? Geez.

“What’d you get?”, Ji Young called.

Hanul smiled, and pulled out two shirts. Two matching shirts. Couple shirts. -.- Geez.

“Who are they for?”, Seungri asked, slightly amused that she’d bought that and slighty nervous that she would ask him to wear it.

“Oh, whoever it fits on. I got them at discount (<-true Korean) Maybe Ji Young and Seung Hyun?”, Hanul smirked, and tossed one of the shirts to me and the other to Seung Hyun.

I gave Ji Young that look. My look. The one that says “Are you ing crazy?”, and “You wanna die?  

So Ji Young grinned at me pulled the shirt on. Bastard.

I refused to give in to such tactics. I held out the shirt to Hanul. “No, I’m not wearing it.”

“C’mon”, Seungri said, “it’s cute.”

“Shut up”, I snapped back.

“Fine, don’t”, Hanul said. She pulled it over herself. 

“Fits perfect”, Seungri said, looking at Hanul.

I could tell he liked what he saw. I instinctively glared at Seungri, trying to tell him with my eyes to back off.

Ji Young sneezed.

Seungri waggled his eyebrows at me.

“We match!”, Ji Young exclaimed, and enthusiathically threw an arm around Hanul.

They did match.

“Cute”, Daesung commented, walking in.

I seethed silently, and shot a glare at Ji Young.

He sneezed again. ><

Hanul patted Ji Young on the back and said, “See you at 6”, and left for the girls’ bedroom.

6? Que es? 0.0

 

G Dragon’s POV

I’d just finished my run with Seungri and was walking to the refrigator when Seung Hyun called my name.

 “What?”, I said, and sashayed my way over to him, sticking my chest out to emphasis what shirt I had on.

The twin shirt. :3

“Like my shirt?”, I asked, before he could say anything.

“Shut up”, he said angrily.

“So cute”, I cooed, climbing onto the couch and pinching his cheeks.

He made eye contact with me, pissed.

Ah, that look, that familiar, dear look.

The one that said, “You wanna ing die?” and “Are you ing crazy?” at the same time.

“Go away”, he snarled. 

I smiled and leapt off the couch.

Pulling my shirt off, I handed it to him.
“Amusement Park, six o’clock, I got really, really, busy. Go.”, I told him.  

 

Lee Suyeon’s POV
We had six days before concert, but I figured extra practice wouldn’t hurt.
Hyuna and I were practicing Big Bang’s Haru Haru when Hanul,  and BoA walked in.
I eyed Hanul skeptically. That body of hers didn’t look like it could dance.

“Mind if we practice together?”, BoA asked.
“Not at all”, Hyuna told her, then eyed Hanul, “if you can keep up.”

Hanul met eye contact with Hyuna, and didn’t blink once.
I pressed play.

 

Nickhun’s POV
“So the kiss is in three days, and the wedding is in two and a half weeks”, Victoria said.
We were on the couch and had just finished shooting today.
I sighed and leaned back, exhausted.

2pm had started filming “Heartbeat” and doing that and “We Got Married” took a lot out of me.
Especially because “Heartbeat” made me remember…
Victoria poked me gently in the side of the head.

“Nickhun,  how many more days until she comes back?”
“Who?”, I asked, full well knowing who.
When Victoria had seen me at the airplane all messed up, I had told her everything.
I hadn’t been in a state where I was able to lie, and besides, she deserved to know. Right now, she was supposed to be my “wife”.
“You know who”, she said, in response to my question.
“That girl”, she said quietly, playing with my fingers. “From the airport. The one you said you loved.”

My chest constricted.
“Junsu told me two weeks”, I answered, emotionless . I looked at her.

Her face looked sad, in pain.

I was about to say something, but then she looked up and smiled brightly.
“So I’ve got two weeks to make you fall for me.”

I sighed. “Victoria, I’m sorry. But that’s not going to happen.”
“It will”, she said softly. And then she looked away.

Still, she was clutching my hand tightly.

I didn’t have the strength to let go.

a/n: i still have so many ideas! but it's so long...
am i boring any of you yet? is the plot too slow? :3
Quote of the Day: "Yes, James has gone back into his peach... Excellent." -hellopanda23
XD <3