Chapter 1.5~ Goodbye Boyfriend~Ahnyoung Oppa.

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]


G.Dragon's POV
I felt kind-of embarassed walking back to my seat. I mean, everyone had watched Korea's #1 star sprint to the bathroom, holding his pants............................ and particularly that girl in front of me. I mean.... what had she seen that made her know I had to go to the bathroom?
I sat back down, trying to control the sudden heat in my face. Suddenly, something landed on my foot. Startled, I kicked it out of instinct. It flew in the air and hit a man square in the back. I sighed. Everyone was watching me again; they all thought it was mine so I was going to have to go get it and apologize. What was it? Blushing deeply, I went and picked up... the water bottle. Her water bottle. -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
I bowed and apologized to the man....
I returned to my seat and looked at the water bottle and then looked at her. She seemed to have fallen asleep. She was knocked out in her poufy seat, but she didn't seem completely relaxed. Was this a prank? I carefully waved my hand in front of her face. Nope, asleep. Why were her shoulders so stiff? Constantly checking to see if she would wake, I leaned over her and tried to set the water bottle down on her desk. Unfortunately, my necklace absurdly long.  

Hanul's POV
Something touched my face. It was cold, and metallic. I opened my eyes. ????????? Why was there a well-formed man's chest blocking everything else from view? I followed the chest down to the abs and then, ah, a familiar belt. The same belt as... I looked back and saw him staring back at me, shocked. I thought back, and quickly realized what it must have looked like. What he thought I was looking at. "No", I said, to counter whatever he was thinking. He slowly moved back, into his chair, never looking away. He covered himself with a pillow. "It's not!", I defended myself. "Never!" By now, people were watching us. What the hell had he been doing when I was asleep?
"We will be landing shortly. Thank you for flying with Korea Airlines. Have an enjoyable time in Korea."
Blushing, defensive, and feeling wronged, I gathered my things and waited for the plane to land. I was feeling thirsty from this too-long trip. Wait, where was my water bottle?  Oh, whatever.
"We've landed. Thank you."
This time, I up and sprinted.