Chpater 3.6~ Place: South Korea, Mission: Get the Girl

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

BoA’s POV

I’m picking you up at seven for your flight to America. Don’t you dare be late. – SM President

 

Lee Suyeon’s (The other trainee that was picked by YG) POV

Today is it. I’ve trained for nine years. And this is the first time I’m going to dance somewhere other than the YG dance studio. Umma, Appa, I haven’t seen you for nine years. Watch for me. I’ll be on screen.
I smiled and slung my bag over my shoulder.

 

Nickhun’s POV
I had just dressed and was about to leave to film “We Got Married” with Victoria.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard talking in Wooyoung’s room. Just out of instinct, I stopped to listen.

“Do you think Hanul’s left by now?”
“No, the flight for America isn’t until nine.”
I pushed the door open. It hit the wall with a BANG.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung looked up, surprised.

“What did you say? Did you just say Hanul left for America?”, I yelled, unaware that I was screaming.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung looked at each other. That was confirmation enough. I sprinted out of the room and out the house. I ignored the director and Victoria, who had been waiting by the door.
I heard both Taecyeon and Wooyoung calling after me, but I couldn’t turn back.

I checked my watch. It was 8:40. , wasn’t her plane leaving at 9:00???

Hanul….

 

Hanul’s POV

I had arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare.

Not.

It was 8:30, I had about twenty minutes to buy my ticket, find the terminal, and board the plane. At least I was only bringing a shoulder bag with me.
So I didn’t realize who it was I bumped into until I turned around to apologize.

Ohh… .
There was silence for approximately 10.2 seconds before I ran for it.
Say it wasn’t him. Say that was NOT the SM President. Tell me that wasn’t him.

I bumped into someone else. “Sorry”, I shouted, just passing them. But I was jerked back.

Disoriented, I tried to pull away.
“Where the hell are you going, kid? You’re going to miss your flight.”

I looked up. It was T.O.P.
“I can’t go”, I tried to explain.

“C’mon”, he said, dragging me back.
I could see the SM President watching me from the ticket counter.
“T.O.P.-sshi”, I tried saying. My voice wasn’t working, I couldn’t get it above a whisper.
And then, someone else pulled my other arm (the one that wasn’t being dragged by T.O.P.). I thought my body was going to break.

“Let me go”, I begged. My body physically hurt.
“I can’t.” It sounded angry and somewhat broken.

My heart thumped. I felt electricity shock my body. That voice. No….
My eyes met intense, smoldering brown eyes. Nickhun.

I could feel the SM President’s eyes sparkle behind my back.
T.O.P. had stopped dragging me and was also staring at Nickhun, confused.

“Why are you here?”, I whispered, frantic.
I saw Victoria from f(x) appear from around the corner, chased by fanboys. She stopped in her tracks.
Nickhun took me by complete surprise. He swept me in his arms. T.O.P. was still holding my hand, but Nickhun hugged me towards him and closed all distance between us. I could feel his heart beating, beating like crazy. And mine had probably stopped. I wouldn’t know. My head landed on his shoulder and he was hugging me right around my middle, so tightly I couldn’t breathe.
“Nick…hun”, I said, breathless.

Some part of me, inside, was so relieved. This was what I had been missing for four years. I felt so complete, so happy. But my brain was screaming warning signals in my head. Everyone of importance, everyone important to Nickhun’s career was watching. This couldn’t happen. This couldn’t be. So I did the impossible. I pushed him away.

“Stop”, I said, emotionlessly. He just looked at me, mutely, with those eyes. Those eyes. “Go back. This…”, I took an internal deep breath, “This has nothing to do with you”, I repeated the same words I had the first time we had talked. I looked straight at him.

I saw something break in him, saw it through his eyes. And I felt something rip a big, gigantic, painful tear somewhere deep inside of me. I tried to stay upright, I tried to hide it. I had to walk away. I had to…

“Let’s go”, I said to T.O.P, who was still next to me.
I determinedly brushed past Nickhun, clutching T.O.P.’s hand for support. If I didn’t hold to something, anything, I would break down right now. I walked past Victoria as well, trying not to cry. Trying to be brave. She also looked hurt. I wanted to stop, but I felt no pity for her. In the end, she would have him. His warm, safe arms. She would be able to comfort him. And I wouldn’t.
The minute I had turned the corner, I dropped his hand and silently broke down. Tears raced each other across my face, I managed to keep my shoulders still and my back to T.O.P., I didn’t want to make him feel even more awkward than I already had. I was sorry to him, no matter how mean he had been before. No one deserved to have to witness someone else’s tragic love story. I sniffed, and involuntarily gasped. Crap, I was falling apart, I was falling apart.

 

T.O.P.’s POV
I don’t understand anything that’s going on. I don’t comprehend anything that just happened. No comprehendo. All I know is, the world had definitely taken a turn for the worse. Something was wrong. The invincible girl, the girl I could always depend on to be perfectly okay, was crying. She was trying just as hard as she always was, I could see that. The way her shoulders were perfectly still, the way no sound escaped her. She could be secretly laughing, for all purposes. But she wasn’t. I don’t know how I know. I don’t.
But I felt that she was crying. I felt, somehow, that she was suffering deeply. That she was breaking inside. I sighed. What was I supposed to do? I don’t know. I just did what I felt like doing.

I walked up behind her and carefully hugged her. I covered her from the world with my arms and held her to me. I laid my head down on her shoulder. I wasn’t trying to be comforting. I was just… I don’t know. I was probably sick that day.  

 

Hanul’s POV

I heard someone sigh, and then warm arms enveloped me from behind. Someone pressed against me, warm. It was a different set of arms than before, but no less welcoming. Someone was holding me together. This time, his head was on my shoulder. It was T.O.P. We stood there, warm.


Nickhun’s POV
People passed by me. The world was spinning. I couldn’t see straight. I couldn’t see anything. I couldn’t hear. A small body pressed itself to me from behind. I heard a cute, comforting voice. Was it Victoria? I don’t know.
All I know is. She walked away. She was holding someone else’s hand. That’s all I know.
As I was escorted out, I heard a sniffle and a gasp from a corner. I didn’t turn around. I didn’t care. I couldn’t hear.
All I know is, she doesn’t care about me anymore.
 

A/N: 3
First Kiss by FT Island
1 Minute 1 Second by Epik High

Today wasn't a very good day for me. :( I'm sorry if it's not good, but I tried.