Chapter 2.2~ Picking Up the Strands~ Loose Ends

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

G.Dragon’s POV
I peered around the corner. Coast clear. I was checking to see if that girl was gone before I went and met up with T.O.P. She was gone. I sighed in relief and made my way to T.O.P.

T.O.P. and I were walking through the airport, when suddenly, I came upon a familiar sight.
“Why are you eyeing the ice cream store?”, T.O.P. said, “Stop it, I’m not going to buy it for you.”
“Hyung, you’ve gotten meaner”, I commented.
“No, you just won’t grow up. On a level of one to ten for maturity, you’re like negative a hundred. Face it, your maturity level hasn’t budged since Day One.”
“Hyung, all this criticism just for looking at ice cream?”
“You’ve asked me for ice cream one hundred and seventy two times this year.”
“You counted?”
He gave me that look.
 He counted. :3

Taecyeon’s POV
At the 2pm dorm, we were getting ready for Jaebum’s little sister’s Hanul’s welcome party. I kept thinking of her as just another fan or something, because the last time she was here, she followed us around everywhere; every concert, every interview. It was like luggage that won’t get lost.
Anyhow, we were getting ready for Hanul’s party, and somehow Nickhun was in charge. He’s always been somewhat in charge. But today it was, “Go buy balloons. Blue and pink.” Usually it just ended at “Go buy balloons.”
He’d sent Chansung and Junho to go buy cake (Medium. Strawberry. Vanilla. Don’t be late.), and Junsu had left for the balloons. It was just me and Nickhun.
“Khun, how long’s it been since Jaebum’s little sister was in Korea?”, I said, just to start conversation,” I remember last time she was here she-“
“What?”, Nickhun snapped up from his brooding position (sitting down, head in hands), completely disoriented.
I paused. “You seem nervous, bro.”
Nickhun paused, too. “I start filming ‘We Got Married’ in two days. I’m just nervous about that.”
(We Got Married is a TV show where two random idols get “married” and live together for a while and do couple things)
I had forgotten about Nickhun’s schedule. Maybe his nervousness really was just about the show, and didn’t have anything to do with Jaebum’s little sister. “Oh yeah… who do you think your wife is going to be?”, I asked.
“I don’t know, that’s why I’m nervous. Throw me a bachelor’s party!” Nickhun said, and made puppy eyes at me.
“What? We celebrated winning yesterday, Jaebum’s little sister’s welcoming party today, and a bachelor’s party for you tomorrow? I don’t think so.”
 “It’ll have to be a joint party today!”, Chansung said, as he walked in the door. He was holding four boxes. -.- Four cakes? Chansung…
“We couldn’t decide…”, Junho admitted, scratching his head.
Nickhun checked his watch. “It took you two hours to decide that you didn’t want to decide?”
“Balloons!”, Junsu yelled, barging in, “Everybody start blowing!”
“Language!” Nickhun said.
Then, I noticed that Junsu and Chansung had whipped cream on their lips and Junho had it on his forehead. I sighed.
“You guys… how many did you eat behind our backs?”
“Wh-what?” Junho smiled, crinkling his eyes so that his eyes wouldn’t give him away. He couldn’t lie for his life. 
“I’M TALKING ABOUT THE CAKES! CHANSUNG, GIVE ME THOSE! THEY’RE MINE!”, I yelled.
Chansung instantly backed away. “NO!”
Meanwhile, Junho watched as Nickhun’s eyes slowly traveled up to his forehead, where the evidence was. Nickhun’s eyes sparkled with enlightenment. He joined me.
“CHANSUNG, NOW!”, he shouted.
 

Hanul's POV
“So, this is our home”, Jaebum said, gesturing towards the 2pm dorm.
It was night now, and it was quiet, and still. The stars twinkled brilliantly above us, bravely.
“Is everyone home?”, I asked softly, thinking of one person.
Wooyoung answered,“I think-“
“I’M TALKING ABOUT THE CAKES! CHANSUNG, GIVE ME THOSE! THEY’RE MINE!”
“Yep, they’re home.”
 

President Park’s POV
“So you’re certain Park Hanul is back?”
“Yes, I overheard BoA talking on the phone with her. She’s definitely in Korea.”
“Do you think she plans to join the Kpop Industry again?”
“If she does, what will you do?”
“Crush her little dreams.”

I'm trying my best to start the plot... :/ Hopefully, it'll work out well because I really like the characters so far. C:
Thank you for your support to my four amazingly thoughtful subscribers: kaaysquared, hellopanda23, BiGbAnG541 (esp. for the help uploading pics) , and cminutebyminute. (: Any suggestions or anything you want to see in this story, let me know, and I can probably get it in. ^^