Chapter 4.5: Glares and Sneezes~

The Sky Will Always Comeback [Complete] [3:56 am]

Hanul's POV

The next day, the night before the debut concert, I told BoA what had happened to T.O.P. and me at the amusement park.

We both laughed at the recklessness of it. “Ah, well, you have to have those moments sometime in your life”, BoA said, grinning. 

Hyuna, who had been close by suddenly gave out a hair-splitting shriek.

“Did you put Seung Hyun Oppa at the RISK OF GOING VIRAL?!”, Hyuna screamed.

“A low possibility, maybe, but yes”, I answered coolly. In reality, I was afraid of Hyuna’s overdramatic attitude to everything, especially T.O.P., but it was also just flat out annoying.
“You don’t understand”, Suyeon said, eyeing me with disgust. I shrugged, feeling irritated.

“Oppa’s worked so hard for endless years to get to here! A commoner like you shouldn’t ruin it when you can’t even begin to appreciate how hard he’s worked”, Hyuna said, walking towards me. I looked at BoA, who was about ready to throw a solid punch at Hyuna. BoA’s eyes met me,  and she saw me shake my head a bit. I didn’t want to start trouble, especially when BoA worked for SM under a certain President.

“It’s like Suyeon said. You, street dancer, don’t understand.” Hyuna put her forefinger on my forehead and pushed me back.

Although I’d just told BoA to stay out, when Hyuna touched me, something snapped in me. How dare she disregard all my years of intense training and passion.

“And you do understand? Or do you just pretend you do?”, I snapped back.

She slapped me.

Predictable.
“ Hyuna, don’t”, Suyeon said. Smart girl.

“Just don’t mess up. I won’t let you get off easy then. We’ve all worked hard to be here.”, Suyeon told me, warning me with a glare.

I matched her expression. “I won’t mess up”, I said clearly.  

 

Taecyeon’s POV

“She’s on!”, Junsu yelled.
“Where, where?”, I clambered over the couch.
“Point her out!”, Wooyoung climbed over me.
“Right there!”, Junsu said, and suddenly a big fat finger was obscuring my vision.

“No, Get your finger out of the way!”, Wooyoung yelled.

“I’m just pointing her out”, Junsu defended himself.

“Get your finger away!”, I demanded. 
“I will if you shut your fat mouth!”, Junsu yelled back.
“SHUT UP! MOVE!”, Jaebum screamed.
Everyone froze.

We quietly moved behind Leader Park and sat with our heads bowed and hands in our lap.

The debut started.

 

Junsu’s POV

Most of the camera time was focused on one of the five Big Bang members… urgh… seeing their faces from so close creeped me out. 2pm and Big Bang weren’t exactly friends.

But from the wide shots, I could automatically pick out Hanul.
She had a distinctive dance style; she matched Big Bang more than she matched the other back-up girls.

She looked less uptight than they did, but much more passionate.

It’s like dance with flowing through her, instead of the others, who were trying to capture dance.

I watched in awe.

“Jay”, I said.
“What?”, he replied.

“She’s good.”
“I know.”
“Better than you”, Wooyoung added.

“Hey”, Jaebum said, leaning back and relaxing as commercials came on. “I taught her everything she knows, including that y Beyonce hip dance.” 

 

Hanul’s POV
Screaming, cheering, yelling, shouting, the energy directed to the stage was incredible.
Yeah, I was sweating. Yeah, the sweat stung my eyes. Yeah, my muscles ached. Yeah, I was only wearing black jeans and a black v-neck. Yeah, they were screaming love for Big Bang.
But, , I felt it. I felt the energy of the fans’, their passion, their love.
This was intense. That was amazingly great.

Dancing here was so much easy than dancing in rehearsal. Everything I had practiced, absorbed, felt for the entire career of my dance life came out of me, easily.
I felt so free.
I closed my eyes and felt my body move in time to the beat, in time to BoA’s dance besides me, in time to T.O.P.’s voice, in time to the fans cheering.
I opened my eyes once, and BoA grinned at me, sweat pouring down her face.
She had never looked more beautiful.
I started to cry. It wasn’t noisy, it wasn’t crying in the sense that there were tears.
But somewhere inside, I cried.
My debut… was lost forever.
They would never shout my name.
I cried, smiling, sweating, and dancing.
And then it was over. ~

 a/n: omo. 12 subscribers? :D <3
mayvin, hellopanda23, i'm glad you like Junsu! :3 He's like my real oppa. -.-